dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #1

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #1

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

And here is the working draft of djuby’s prize. Tell me what you think.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/11/Gauntlet_Banded_Male_SHOW1.jpg

dblade
    Participant

Gauntlet_Banded_Male_SHOW1.jpg

dblade
    Participant

I plan on making the female version as well if the male one gets the OK.

CKnap
    Participant

That looks great! I can already picture the possibilities.
    I liked your review for my character haha, it was difficult to make her beautiful yet nutso. Guess ill have to try again.

djuby
    Participant

@dblade said:

And here is the working draft of djuby’s prize. Tell me what you think.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/11/Gauntlet_Banded_Male_SHOW1.jpg

Love it, love it, love it!!! Thanks so much.

djuby
    Participant

So how does this work? Does it become a text file or does it get added to the items menu? If it is a text file, how would an idiot – namely me – get two of them in one picture? Just curious, and as I said, an idiot.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@djuby said:

So how does this work? Does it become a text file or does it get added to the items menu? If it is a text file, how would an idiot – namely me – get two of them in one picture? Just curious, and as I said, an idiot.

dblade draws them up and submits them to Jeff and when Jeff has the time he adds them to the program. The Metallic feathered wings in backpane/ wings is one example of something he drew and Jeff added after he submitted it.

Harlekin

Gratulate everyone, very nasty pictures made by everyone. Btw i haven’t got any idea for any new face items, because i made myself the faces. Any other option Dblade?

dblade
    Participant

@Harlequin said:

Gratulate everyone, very nasty pictures made by everyone. Btw i haven’t got any idea for any new face items, because i made myself the faces. Any other option Dblade?

Within your message lies the answer. Choose one of the facial features (eye, nose, mouth, or even eyebrow) that you have created and I can recreate it as a ready-to-go item in Hero Machine that everyone can use with the click of a button. The cool thing is that when someone else uses it you will have the satisfaction of seeing your original contribution being put to good use. I know I still smile a little when I see one of the pieces I’ve put together for the program.

dblade
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Congrats Djuby and everyone else, there was so much creativity here that I’m sorry I was too late to join in. I did intend to get on this, and I actually started one, and it just never came into fruition by the deadline. Here is what I came up with for Neurotica, however.
    Congrats once again to everyone else, you guys are fantastic at this and I await what you’ll come up with for his next contest.

Hey Vampyrist! I will consider this an entry in regards to completing the Femme Fattalion 5-entry challenge. You are still eligible to receive a Custom Mask Item, so feel free to enter the other contests if interested.

dblade
    Participant

Harlequin and Headlessgeneral!

Don’t forget about your Mouth, Nose, or Eye prize. Post a request here or in my Whiz Bang Item Dispenser thread.

Your friendly neighborhood Reminder Man

Ok, I think I found something. How about a smile with sharp teeth like the third one on the top row in the image below?sharp-teeth-smile.jpg

dblade
    Participant

@headlessgeneral,
    I’m on it like a vampire at a blood bank!

@harlequin
    Any ideas yet? :)

dblade
    Participant

And here we go! Sharp, smiley teeth for that happy monster.

Mouth_SharpTeeth_SHOW01.jpg

Weilyn

Now that is awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.