Community Character Build #2

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Community Character Build #2

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Mad Jack
    Participant

Okay, masking is allowed. But is it also, if you mask the item of another person and add a new item then?! For example: Masking (hiding) the footpart of an already present boot to add a robot part? 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

As the guy who added the boots, I have no problem with that…I hope no one else does

Skoul
    Participant

You cannot mask onto already placed items, but if you wish you may mask a new item onto a new insignia/item provided the insignia/item is then made transparent. So basically for my turn I could place an insignia and then mask an item onto it, but I will then have to make the insignia transparent. In effect placing two items but only one is visible.

Basically already placed items are off limits, but you could partially cover an already placed item. If you’d wanted a seamless look you could mask the robot foot onto an insigna such that the top is only just cut off, so the already placed foot flows into the robot one.

I hope this makes sense.

The rules are supposed to make it easier to take part, but I hope they are not too restrictive for item placement.

Skoul
    Participant

Here is an example of the masking rule. As you can see I masked a belt onto a square insignia and then made the insignia transparent, so only the item I wanted to add is shown.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Anyone? Please don’t let this be the end.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Here is my addition.

Attachments:

Mitch
    Participant

buzzsaw hands made easy work for facial hair

Mitch
    Participant

buzz saw hands are fun

Attachments:

Geno
    Participant

I’m revive this thread with some Einstein-esque hair to match the mustache. Also, I tried to duplicate Mitch’s buzzsaw hand as closely as possible since he didn’t include the text he used, and I’m labelling mine as 17th, assuming Mitch’s addition was 16th. Hope that works.

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

It only counts as one item even if you use two masks right?

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

I regret to admit that I kind of forgot about this project, But I’m very happy to see some others tried to carry it on. I going to see if I can’t shock some life back into this thread, and If not I will take our current build and colour him and post him to my thread. Unless of course the community would rather start anew with a new project.

Well here goes nothing – 19th instalment.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.