Comic Book Quizzes by Hammerknight

Home Forums The Pub Comic Book Quizzes by Hammerknight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is a link to a quiz that I set up with poll daddy. It will take you there so you can take the quiz if you want. Let me know if you want more of them.

Myro
    Participant

Can you do multiple questions in the same quiz?  The one question goes kind of quick.

And yeah, more would be cool.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Yes I can do more then one, this was more or less a test to see how it goes.

Hammerknight
    Participant

So far 12 people have taken the quiz and 5 have got the right answer.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I am going to try to put together a quiz with 5 to 10 questions this weekend. I'm hoping to have it posted Monday. If you take the quiz let everyone know how you did. It is all in fun.

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is the link to the quiz. Be brave and post your score after you take the test.Cool

Wow, I'm am not very good at superhero debuts. I only scored 30%.

On a side note, I recently was given a bin of about 200-300 comics from my grandma's attic. Unfortunately, I didn't get lucky and find an Action Comics #1 or any big debut issues Frown But there were some nice ones in there. Most were from the late 50s early 60s. I think the highest valued one I got was Flash #105. It's the first issue titled as just “The Flash”. The series was previously title “Showcase.” That issue also had the first appearance of Mirror Master. There was also an Iron Man #1 and a Captain America #1, which I thought was cool. And Justice League of America #2. A lot of the books aren't in that great of condition so I don't know how much they are actually worth but it was still fun going through the bin and it's cool just knowing I now own them Laugh

Hammerknight
    Participant

I miss my collection a lot. I was watching the show Comic Book Men and a person took in a book of books from his grandma's attic and they told him that they were worth millions, they told him to take them to an auction house. I don't miss mine because ot the value I miss them because they were like a friend to me, a place that I could escape to. Thanks for posting your score.

Myro
    Participant

I managed a 60%, but I wish I knew where I went wrong.

Trekkie
    Participant

70%. A lot better than I thought I did, considering a lot of my answers were complete guesses.

Vampyrist
    Participant

40% which I can attribute to my answers all being guesses except for Namor, that one I knew.

Hammerknight
    Participant

If all of you like the quizzes then I'll try to post one every week.

I like them.

Herr D
    Participant

I made 50%. I’m surprised; I expected 25%.

Herr D
    Participant

Hammerknight? are we sticking to birthdays or could we do alliteration?
    Like: what was Stan Lee’s motive for alliterative names?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.