COLOR MY WARRIOR…

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges COLOR MY WARRIOR…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Hey gang,

Here is another character that I created, but got put in the files never finished. I cleaned him up and let’s now see what you machiners can do with color to bring him to life.

Again for trade for the winner that I pick, I would like to recreate one of your characters that maybe you think is stale or just never finished. I know personally, I have a whole file folder of unfinished creations waiting to see the light of day, but got pushed aside for some odd reason or another.

Here he is…

ColorMyWarrior-ams.PNG

Download ColorMyWarrior-ams.txt

livewyre1014
    Participant

Awesome…I’ll see what I can do.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright…first of all…LOVE these contests AMS!! Always amazing to work on some of your work. Now, anyone who follows my thread or some of my contest entries knows that I’m not the best artist on this site, but I try to be one of the most unique. I like to try and think outside the box and do things that have never been done before. That being said, I hope this is a good example of that. As an American, I know that two things are true about this country. One, most are proud to be Americans, and two, we are also proud of our heritages. That being said, here is my outside the box idea for this design. The son of immigrants who decides to use his traditional training to protect his beloved country. I present the American Dragon.

American-Dragon.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Awesome character!

Here is my entry!

NHA247-AMSWarrior.PNG.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s my Gold Dragon, only without all the bells and whistles of shading, I’m too tired at the moment to do them, but still here he is.

GoldDragon.png

ams
    Participant

Any more takers….?

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I think I’ll take a whack at it! You’ve redone two of mine now, I relish the challenge of attempting to get even with you! School keeps me busy, so it won’t be all too soon, but I’ll do my best.

fluffy123
    Participant

here’s mine its also called golden dragon i didnt see that there was already a golden dragon but oh well mines a lot differnet hope you like it i did some basic highlighting

MY-DESIGN-OF-UR-WARRIOR.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I think mine’s more assassin than warrior now Wink

AMS-Warrior.png

fluffy123
    Participant

had another go sorry if we only allowed one entry if so ignore my 1st Laugh

assassino.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Here’s mine. He goes by many names: the White Warrior, the White Ninja, the White Shadow…people call him many things.

White-Warrior-1.png

ams
    Participant

Hey gang!

Sorry for being late in deciding this contest. Life is getting in the way of playtime. Anyway, all very cool and creative coloring for the warrior subject that I posted. Thanks to everyone who had an entry.

I have decided on livewyre1014’s American Dragon as this contest winner. I enjoyed the darkness of the colors and the american tribute. Reminded me of an old B-movie called American Ninja long ago.

Thanks livewyre and in trade, you can let me play with one of your character creations that is not finished, unhappy with or just looking for a second opinion.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Awesome, glad you liked it. Why don’t you take a swing at Heron, a staple Frogman villian. He was one of my firsts when I hit the forum, and I was planning to redo him but I love what you do with winged characters so go nuts my friend!!

Heron.png

ams
    Participant

Alright, I will take a crack at Heron. It might take me alittle longer than usual due to freetime.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Understood sir…no rush at all, take your time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.