Color Coding

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Omonohoshi
    Participant

Hi,

It has been awhile before I had decided to report this bug,  but the Hex value box and the RGB coding does not work, tried all three browsers (Opera, Chrome and Firefox)  I do not use IE, since things work strange on that one.  I tried various codes and only certain colors will work for the RGB entries, otherwise they end up white or black.  Did try to use those that ended up white or black and it shows up on the picture as white or black.  So I have resorted to using the shading box and that is a real hit or miss as to the color I need.

3LF

Thundersong

dravid8
    Participant

Hi, Thundersong. I encountered similar issues. The hex entry box I gave up on, but I was able to use the RGB boxes in Chrome (the browser I use–I haven’t tried others). You enter the numbers you want, then click the “save swatch” button. The color shows correctly in the first (upper left) box in the grid of white bars below. (Subsequent color choices appear sequentially underneath that box). To assign that color to an item, click on the box showing your color and it will highlight. That should do it. I’ve done it many times and it always works for me. I use an online color picker (http://www.colorpicker.com, for example) to find the color code I want in the first place. Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.