Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

Santa Swap 2015

To: Linea – Unhappy LOTR Elf in Holiday clothes

To: Lef – “Bestiary” name for a Animal/Human Hyrbid experiment group

To: Lef – the villainous Slay Belle – a Christmas themed hero or villain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

@djuby

Thanks djuby, good to be back

I was showing my wife the latest HM3s I had done, she said I needed to make sure I back them all up, and some, although not all are on Photobucket and the various CDC and Pop Quiz, but though I’d make sure to put them here too in case anything happened. I’m almost done posting the CDC and Pop Quiz then plan to add the ones I’ve done for fun or the real early contest.

cliff
    Participant

Guy in Get In Shape CDC 2015
    2016 haiga Monkey

For the last several years I have participated in a Nengajo -Japanese New Year haiku postcard exchange with some haiku friends.
    This year is “Year Of The Monkey”
    to be specifit it’s the Fire Monkey
    which starts Feb 8 this year.

so here is my haiku and the haiga (haiku accompanying art, which does NOT have to relate nessasarily to the actual haiku, many say it definately shouldn’t but add to the verse)

I tried to do it as an old sumi-e (brush and ink) painting
    the chop (name stamp) stands for my haigo (haiku penname) which is “kawazu” (the old literary word for “frog”, which a famous haiku was written about by Matsuo Basho “the grandfather of haiku”)

last bell fades
    eating good luck noodles
    at first sunrise *

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu **

(* this stands for 3 Japanese new year traditions)
    (** Happy New Year)

PS Haiku do NOT have to be 5/7/5 syllables nowadays, once they got into translations better they realize Japanese is said faster then English and 5/7/5 English is longer and has more info in it than 5/7/5 Japanese

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

And here is my 2016 Creators Club entry

PSHYCH!!!

I’m pretty sure they are supposed to stay secret till the poste4r comes out

LOL 😀

cliff
    Participant

Wow, it’s been since Jan since I’ve posted here,

I have been entering contest and Pop Quizs from time to time

In July I had some major health problems. I was forgetting a lot of things, and couldn’t write and trouble walking.  I had went to a hospital for a week, then went back to ER, they didn’t do much at all, so wen to a diff ER, then was in that hospital for a week. It was there that we thought I might have had a stroke. They did MOST of a MRI, the relaxer they gave me didn’t work well with me, I got paranoid and hallucinated, and couldn’t do all of the MRI, but we did do enough to see it wasn’t a stroke. Turned out it was an enzyme imbalance.   The last day I couldn’t get out of the tube and had to get a male tech to lift me out of the tub, which was so low my knees would hold me from that position. Several time I fell and couldn’t get up. Bre needed to use her Life Alert to get help, so I had some cute firemen manhandling me.

But I finally got some better, my memory came back mostly, and some of my strength

Recently I was going to kneel down for a family picture, and ackwardly remembered I couldn’t kneel anymore.

Right now I have had blood in my urine, but no pain. It’s not stone, so will have to let them have a look to see what it is. oh joy.

Still going to dialysis T, Th, Sat. I have lost 20 pounds since last month. a bit over a hundred pounds since I started dialysis.

So that is the medical update for me, hope I wasn’t too open. Now on to the fun stuff … my HM3 creations …. (next post)

Vengeance
    Participant

Hey welcome back sorry to hear about health issues.

Tiberius

Welcome back, Cliff! I hope everything turns towards the better for you. Hang in there and stay positive!

cliff
    Participant

@Vengeance
    Thanks, it’s good to be doing better again.

@Tiberius

Thnks to you too. I try my best to stay positive

my favorite saying is “I’m in great shape, for the shape I’m in” 🙂

now if I can remember how to add pics, the next post will be my pics since January. So hold on to your …. whatever you choose to hold on to. 😀

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

I wanted to try a surfer pose.
    So I made  Chase Suzuki from our Haunted/MoonAerie Music RPG.
    It’s OK, but needs some work.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Here is a book cover I designed for my dialysis haiku and senryu “In

The Blood” and one of my dialysis haiku.

dialysis patient
    she plants periwinkles
    on her good days

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

CDC #152 GOING GRAYSCALE  –  January 16, 2016

Here was my entry.
    been a busy week, almost didn’t make the deadline.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Adam Caine in a hooded uniform for a Gotham RPG we never played.

Adam Caine in a wet suit

I remembered Adam has disquise, so he can change his luck quite a

bit. Here he is as a Hippy, the opposite of his usual look.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

CDC #153 BUILDINGS – January 23, 2016

You may have heard of my Satyr bard Philander a while back, this is his Bardic College. It’s an octagon with a towers and a gold dome.
    There is even a tiny Philander satyr on the closest bank,, along with a fox and several birds in and around the tree
    That was a pretty wild advernture. It was my birthday spotlight game in 2011.
    One of the odd things about the college. it is of alien origin, and was on an asteroid, in a Spelljammer adventure, we were fighting some villains who had discovered a song to bring the powerful alien Gonn who were musical spheres of great power and intelligence. Philander was able to play a song of warning to the Gonn about the villains intent to control and use them for destruction. The villains were vanquished by our party and Philander ended up communicating with the Gonn in song and ended up with the now unused college as a thank you from the Gonn complete with the asteroid being carefully plunked down on our planet.
    There was a catastrophic event (all three DMs desided to fuse their game worlds together and the three planets breached a dimensional rift and collided) so when Philanders Bardic College set down, his was the only remaining one, the only seat of music training. Many people flocked to his college and the surrounding lands.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

CDC #154 ON TV – January 25, 2016

I admit I did the room and all befor I had a clue about the tv program. but I eneded up with all these nature elements showing our viewer was into animals and nature with his zebra stripe sofa, the companionable cat, landscape painting, leopard print drapes, the plant, the horse statue, I < 3 Tiger mug with perpetual stain under it

(although he is a bit cruel to the poor goldfish in the too small bowl) so I went with a winged hero … showing lots of skin of course.I actually knew a guy named Byrd too

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Something I was playing around with: American Eagle
    thinking well the body of the eagle is brown so…..

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.