Children?

Home Forums The Pub Newbie Safe Haven Children?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Korax

I have been making heroes for a while, but any ideas on how to make children? I have even made a boy, but young girls seem near impossible to make.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Go with Female Alternate body #7 and try these sizes.4-to-pre-teen-female.PNGpre-teen-to-adult-female.PNG

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I would also like to add, that when doing children, you make the bodies smaller, but leave the heads full size, or at least reduce them in size less then you do the bodies. I feel the larger head size on the smaller bodies makes more convincing looking kids.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Kaldath said:

I would also like to add, that when doing children, you make the bodies smaller, but leave the heads full size, or at least reduce them in size less then you do the bodies. I feel the larger head size on the smaller bodies makes more convincing looking kids.

I fully agree. I don’t know why I left off the head sizes.

Korax

@Hammerknight said:

@Kaldath said:

I agree. Thank you.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Korax said:

@Hammerknight said:

@Kaldath said:

I agree. The biggest problem is with the face. All of the mouths and hair styles tend to make for an adult looking woman.

Use the Wide Anime style eyes, re-sized to be a bit more narrow

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Here are a couple old , younger characters I had made

Crimson-Fox-HM3.PNG

Steel-Sphynx-Civillian.PNG

Kirah-LaDamor-DeCaye-HM3.PNG

Miranda-Arcana-HM3.PNG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.