Can't export image of character with angled canvas

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Can't export image of character with angled canvas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Roseweave
    Participant

Basically the character is poledancing while doing science so the actual character herself is at an odd angle and when I export it basically resets everything back to this weird angled position. I can’t get it to stick no matter what.

It’s really really frustrating as there’s no way to even crop this image that it looks right, because everything is like at a 35′ degree angle and then of course the image dimensions are square so it cuts bits off.

Roseweave
    Participant

The problem seems to be that Heromachine always aggressive centers on the body. What if I had two bodies, how would it know which one to use?

Roseweave
    Participant

Well that didn’t work. If I knew how Heromachine determined the centre it might help a lot.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I think that the centering is based off the default position of the body. How are you moving your image around, The best way to avoid the program from moving things when you export it instead of doing an item all move, you move each item individually or in Smaller groupings ( such as moving just the legwear items, and then moving just the Tops items, etc. ) When you Select All items and move them all together then the program wants to recenter everything when you export, or switch to wide screen view etc.

Roseweave
    Participant

everything would have to be repositioned in that case, it would be a nightmare. it would nearly be as easy to start over.

See my problem? I took this screenshot directly from the widescreen view which is what i’m using right now. But it aliases at the lines.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Unfortunately this is one limitation in the program that Jeff has never been able to fix to the frustration of many a HeroMachine 3 user in the past. You could try moving in larger groups, as the problem on pops up when you move the entire image as a whole around, thought there is another issue as you get to larger groupings of items. Some items belong to more then one sub group and so may get moved out of position should it get moved with one subgroup, and then you select another subgroup that the same items belongs to.

Roseweave
    Participant

That’s way too many headaches for me. I’m also pretty certain I originally DID do that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.