Cannot Add or Edit Items

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Rennis Tora
    Participant

Starting yesterday when deciding to use HM3 to make a quick portrait I found that no matter what items I click in the list of available items that nothing will pop into the view field-box, if I load an existing save everything’s there but I can’t edit anything (not even move it around).

I saw one similar bug report from 6 years ago that had no conclusion, so thought I would make my own entry.

And yes I tried making sure I hit “allow” on the page plug-in and that Flash was updated.

George Powell
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.  Using Firefox.  I can load things but trying to edit, delete or select a specific part of anything doesn’t seem to do anything.

Rennis Tora
    Participant

Ah yes, I did forget to mention my browser, also using Firefox.

Cody Rinker
    Participant

maybe it’s because you are using firefox

Geri Bartz

I’m having the same problem, also Firefox; switched to Google Chrome and it worked just fine.

Rennis Tora
    Participant

I was able to use when trying another browser… Happy it worked, not happy I can’t just use Firefox like I always have with HM3, the heck would have changed in like a week’s time that would suddenly make Firefox no longer work with it? ‘,:lc

Cody Rinker
    Participant

great to hear it!

A H
    Participant

I’m currently having the same problem with Firefox.

Have you solved it?

I’ve had this problem on Chrome a few times. It goes away after I reload the page, but it’s weird seeing all the options I picked show up in odd spots.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I’ve got this too, a tryed useing the old browser of last resort ( internet explorer) and it’s still broken.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Ok so it works on chrome!?

That’s odd, im running the same flash version as firefox…

But does not read my flash cookies, i guess i’ll have to transfer that in abit.

Herr D
    Participant

I ran into this oddity. It wouldn’t let me select items suddenly. Firefox and Chrome both failed. Internet Explorer, the browser that won’t work for ANYTHING ELSE I NEED worked? I have limited access these days. Different facility to work at, different rules, no screen capture or export. Just e-mail. It had a delay loading at home, too.

Just adding to your data. I can divide my internet time when I must–I just won’t be able to post pix as often.

:^<

Rennis Tora
    Participant

As an update, Firefox still doesn’t work anymore.

Internet Explorer of all things does however, I just find it odd that Mozilla suddenly stopped working with it is all.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.