Candruth’s Characters :3

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Candruth’s Characters :3

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 440 total)
  • Author

Candruth

Of course! It was three-ish months in Rome last Fall. I also took quite a few trips on the weekends too to Venice and Assisi and the like. My college here in the States has a connection with one of the study abroad programs there.

grievas
    Participant

Wow!

Assisi is close to where i am now. I work in Fabriano, just a bit beyond the border between Umbria (where Assisi is) and Le Marche region.

I hope your experience has been good.

Ciao from Italy.

Candruth

Oh man, that area was so beautiful. Anyways, just wanted to gush about how great Italy is. Although I suppose you already know that. πŸ˜›

grievas
    Participant

Yes, beyond the major turistic places (Rome, Florence, Venice, Naple and so on), Italy is full of places which deserve to be discovered, one different than another.

Your approach has been a right one.

Ciao

Candruth

Feray:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Love the reflections on the blades!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the reflections on the blades!

Agreed. That’s a little detail that most people would forget and you including it just shows you attention to detail.

I also love the… well, everything. The shading, the costume, the face, the shading, the pose, the costume, the shading, the general attitude of the character, the shading, the costume and the shading are definitely high points, but I’d definitely say my favourite bits are the costume and the shading.

Oh and here’s something I haven’t done in a while. Have a Certificate Of Geniusness.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Really love that character the armour pieces work seamlessly together, well done!

Candruth

Thanks to all of you! I think I particularly like the color scheme. I’m trying to get better at making my own.

CantDraw
    Participant

Wow! What’s not to like. The colors are awesome. The reflection on the blades is definitely genius. She’s a great looking character all around.

Skoul
    Participant

Ooh, very shiny blades! Well done. The costume is great! And if the shading could talk, it would speak for itself.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I have to agree with my learn colleagues here. Very nice.

Candruth

I appreciate it, thanks!

Alien Battle Suit:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Arrrrggghhh!!!

It’s only Sunday and there’s already 3 viable COTW’s…..

Why’d you lot have to make my life so difficult (in a good way of course).

Candruth

Well, Friday is a long ways away… πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.