AWC – AWESOME WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Home Forums The Writers’ Room AWC – AWESOME WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Welcome to the AWC – Awesome Wrestling Championship. I’m am the creator and host, Luiz Paulo.

In here you will read all about the greatest storyline involving wrestling on the HeroMachine forums.

Stay tuned for the first Fight Night!!!

WRESTLING!!!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

It’s time to meet our roster:

Suleman
    Participant

Nice. I’ll be paying attention to this.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT</p>

(The crowd cheers loudly when the AWC theme music* starts to play. Soon, Mr. David Thompson enters the stage, goes inside the ring and announces)

*Foo Fighters – The Pretender

THOMPSON: Welcome to AWC, Awesome Wrestling Championship!! I am the owner, David Thompson. It’s my pleasure to announce that today will be the first friday night of fights. (crowd cheers again) We have eight of the most talented wrestlers of the country here, facing each other at the next four fights tonight. So without further ado, let’s meet our AWC talents:

FIGHT 1

Your typical face vs heel match. Kevin Perry began with a good momentum, applying great grappling moves, but Justin Meyers would stop him by reversing a clothesline and applying an armlock.

But in a true underdog way, Perry escapes from Meyer’s grasp and starts a comeback. Just as Meyers is about to counter, Perry applies a superkick and finishes Justin with the “Perry Power” finisher.

Winner – KEVIN PERRY by pinfall

FIGHT 2

The Hard Rock Kid versus the Tank. his fight would be the seed to an epic feud. Both men are good powerhouses. While Jackson has his muscles at his side, Romano tries the luck with some hight rope moves.

Jackson soon starts to prove why he’s called “the Tank”. With numerous powerbombs and facebusters, he tries to finish the brazilian wrestler with the “Long Arm of The Law”. But, Romano, much to the bounty hunter’s surprise kicks out in two.

After gaining a good momentum, Romano drops Jackson with a big boot, and finishes him with his “Heavy Metal” punt kick.

Winner – PAULO ROMANO by pinfall

FIGHT 3

This fight was fairly quick, if compared with both previous bouts. El Chicano showed complete domain on the match, with his athletic high-flying skills, while Max Archer was too worried on having his pretty face hurt.

After applying a Twist of Fate, the mexican luchador finished the match with the “Victoria” hurricanrana. Job well done.

Winner – EL CHICANO by pinfall

FIGHT 4

One of those “different-styles” matches, this was a treat. While Victor was trying to advance with old-school grapples, which were efficient at first, Scott was just looking to inflinge the maximum of punishment to his opponent.

Black even manages to apply his “Pitch Black” facebuster on Cruz, but the Olympic Wrestler kicks out in two and tries to apply a Sharpshooter on Black. The Detroit Maniac, somehow manages to reverse and has his revenge by applying the very same Sharpshooter on Cruz.

Winner – SCOTT BLACK by submission
    Just after the last match, Mr. Thompson returns to the match accompanied by another man in a suit.

THOMPSON: First of all, I want to thank all of our sponsors, who made this match, and the many others that will come, possible. Specially to the man at my side, mister Christian Archer, an enthusiast of professional wrestling.

(Mr. Archer waves to the crowd, which responds with cheers)

THOMPSON: Second, I want to thank to all the wrestlers who made part of this show. I hope this is a beginning to numerous successful careers

(The crowd cheers even louder, chanting “YOU WERE AWESOME!!”)

THOMPSON: And last, but not least: thank you, fans of wrestling. (the crowd roars) We will keep doing what is best for business, which is also the best for all of you. Thank you and good night.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

TOMORROW, DON’T MISS ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT.
    HERE’S TOMORROW’S CARD:

DON’T MISS IT!! IT’S TOMORROW!!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

(The crowd cheers loudly when the AWC theme music* starts to play.)
     COLTRANE: Hello, and welcome to AWC, the Awesome Wrestling Championship. I am Adam Coltrane, alongside Eric Messina, waiting for this Friday Fight Night to begin. Hello, Eric.

MESSINA: Hey, how ya’ doin, Cole? Yeah, this will be another great night here at AWC. Today will be the day the fighters who lost at the very first AWC match last week will demonstrate that they could take that defeat and shake it off. But is also the day the last week winners will show one more time why they’ve won last time.

COLTRANE: That’s right, and looks like the announcer is ready to begin the match.

———————————————–

FIGHT 1

———————————————–

“RETURN OF THE TRES – DELINQUENT HABITS”
    EL CHICANO

ANNOUNCER: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from Acapulco, Mexico… weighting 198 pounds… EL CHICANO!

(The crowd cheers Chicano as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: Everybody loves some masked luchador. I mean, just listen to the crowd, Eric.

MESSINA: Yeah, I’m listening. But, soon, this cheers will turn into silence, because with today’s opponent, Chicano won’t have the same easy win he had last match against Max Archer.

COLTRANE: I don’t know, Eric. I think Chicano is a box full of surprises. His athleticism and high-flying skills will be a differential for him at this match.

———————————————–

“ZERO – ACE COMBAT”
    VICTOR CRUZ

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent… From Bilbao, Spain… weighting 256 pounds… “The Spanish Pride”… VICTOR CRUZ!

(The crowd cheers Victor as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: Now, Cruz may not be as loved as El Chicano, but the crowd still likes him. But, I still think he needs to prove himself after the defeat against Scott Black.

MESSINA: What happened last match was an injustice. The booker put an example of sportsmanship, an Olympic wrestler, against that deranged, maniac, Scott Black. Black’s victory was an upset last match. The crowd hated it.

COLTRANE: That’s not how I remember the last match. As a matter of fact, the crowd roared when Blacked catched the win against Cruz. Let’s see if today is a lucky day for the “Spanish Pride”

———————————————–

Cruz and Chicano begin the match, both showcasing their main abilities. Cruz trying to take the fight to the floor with grapples, and Chicano showing why he has the fastest feet on the company.

The struggle between these two continues during all the match. Cruz tries to do his signature ankle lock at Chicano, but the luchador gets away. Chicano stuns Cruz with a scissor kick and starts to go for “La Cruz Voladora”…

…but, in mid-air, Cruz catches Chicano, surprising the crowd, and applies his finisher, “Victoria”. The Spanish Pride, to make sure, repeats the spot on the ankle lock, which makes Chicano tap out.

Winner – VICTOR CRUZ by submission

———————————————–

COLTRANE: What a solid win by Cruz, Eric, and I hate to admit it, you were right.

MESSINA: Of course I’m right! I am ALWAYS right. Cruz deserved that win. He’s a hard worker on wrestling, and that victory showed why.

COLTRANE:  Oh, and look at this! Chicano offered Cruz a handshake and he accepted. What a nice gesture of sportsmanship.

MESSINA: You know what? I’ve changed my mind on El Chicano. If, at the future, he and Cruz make a tag team, we might have a treasure in our hands, Cole.

———————————————–

FIGHT 2

———————————————–

“THE TOUCH – STAN BUSH”
    KEVIN PERRY

ANNOUNCER: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from Seattle, Oregon… weighing over 250 pounds… KEVIN PERRY!

(The crowd cheers Perry as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: And there’s Kevin Perry coming out to the ring, Eric. What a superstar. Last match, he put up a great AWC debut match against Justin Meyers. This guy has a bright future ahead of him, do you agree?

MESSINA: Well, I agree to disagree with you, Cole. Perry is a false alarm, you know? One of those guys you see once, and you think they’ll be superstars. But, give him a couple of fights and you’ll see the jobber he truly is.

———————————————–

“ROCKESTRA THEME – PAUL MCCARTNEY AND THE WINGS”
    PAULO ROMANO

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent… From Rio de Janeiro, Brazil… weighing 260 pounds… “The Hard Rock Kid”… PAULO ROMANO!

(The crowd cheers Romano as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: No one can denies how infectiously charismatic, this Brazilian wrestler is, right Eric?

MESSINA: Cole, I think Paulo Romano is nothing beyond a troublemaker.

COLTRANE: Why’s that?

MESSINA: He’s obnoxious, a show-off, who just wants to cause trouble. I’ve heard he and Scott Black were even seen hanging out lately. This troublemaker with that maniac… I dunno, Cole, but good things won’t come out of that.

———————————————–

Another match of drawing abilities: Romano showing his powerhouse habilities (big boots, clotheslines, atomic drops) and Perry showing his wrestling style (combos, backdrops, facebusters).

During the second half of the match, Perry starts to have some advantage: he counters numerous attempts from Romano, including his signature drop kick from the high ropes, and applies his own signature, the running knee.

At the end of the match, Justin Meyers comes out of nowhere and goes to the ringside, distracting Kevin. Paul took advantage of Perry’s distraction and applied a leverage pin.

Winner – PAULO ROMANO by pinfall

———————————————–

COLTRANE: What a match, Eric. And what a great comeback by Romano. He snatched the victory at the last second.

MESSINA: Yeah, but he only win because Justin Meyers came out of nowhere and distracted Perry.

COLTRANE:  Maybe, Meyers is still upset for his defeat at the match last week against Perry itself. Maybe he is looking for a rematch.

MESSINA: And, maybe, the right guy wins this time. Meyers is such a great talent, not like this fake nice-guy wannabe-wrestler.

———————————————–

FIGHT 3

———————————————–

“NOWHERE TO RUN – ARNOLD MCCULLEN”
    TREVOR JACKSON

ANNOUNCER: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania… weighing 293 pounds… TREVOR – THE TANK – JACKSON!

(The crowd boos Jackson as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: Trevor Jackson sure is an intimidating fighter, right Eric?

MESSINA: Intimidating? He’s freaking scary! Just look at his size. No wonder they call him “The Tank”: he has the power to steamroll anyone on his path. And since he lost his first match, against Paulo Romano, he’s even angrier.

———————————————–

“CLOSER – NINE INCH NAILS”
    JUSTIN MEYERS

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent… From Miami, Florida… weighing 243 pounds… “The Viper”… JUSTIN MEYERS!

(The crowd boo louder when Meyers gets back at the arena)

COLTRANE: Justin Meyers maybe is smaller than Tank Jackson, but he doesn’t feel intimidated.

MESSINA: Oh, Meyers is a predator as well. And he’s also angry since his defeat against Kevin Perry last week.

COLTRANE: Yeah, that might been eating him inside. I mean, a couple of minutes ago we saw Meyers distracting Perry so he could lose to Romano. We might know Meyers for his fists, but, and I hate to admit, he used his brain this time.

———————————————–

Jackson and Meyers put up a clinic at the third match of the night. Meyers tried to tire up Jackson, but the Tank soon managed to turn the tide, putting him in grappling holds and throwing him around the ring.

Jackson went for the “Wrecking Ball” backbreaker, but Meyers stunned him with the elbow, managed to get out of his restraints, and applied his “Viper Bite”. 1, 2, 3. Meyers wins.

Winner – JUSTIN MEYERS by pinfall

———————————————–

COLTRANE: And Justin Meyers, has the win this time. Truly, a solid victory.

MESSINA: True that, Cole. But, look at Jackson, he’s extremely frustrated. So far, he’s the only AWC fighter to lose both fights so far.

COLTRANE: Yeah. Well, let’s see if, next week, “the Tank” can get back to his feet.

———————————————–

FIGHT 4

———————————————–

“ALL I DO IS WIN – DJ KHALED FT. LUDACRIS”
    MAX ARCHER

ANNOUNCER: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from Malibu, California… weighing 212 pounds… accompanied by Christian Archer… MAX ARCHER!

(The crowd boos Archer A LOT as he enters the ring)

COLTRANE: Here’s the self-proclaimed “Face of the AWC”, Max Archer. Honestly, I think this guy is just full of himself.

MESSINA: What? Cole, you’re been close-minded now. Look at him, he’s got everything an AWC fighter needs: the looks, the charisma… the bank account…

COLTRANE: Yeah, but does he has what it takes to be a fighter? To be a champion? So far, I am unimpressed with him.

MESSINA: You, know what, Cole? I truly respect your position to be completely stupid.

———————————————–

“RAMPAGE – GRAND THEFT AUTO V”
    SCOTT BLACK

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent… From Detroit, Michigan… weighing 239 pounds… “The Maniac”… SCOTT BLACK!

(The crowd roars in support for Black)

MESSINA: Ah, this is ridiculous, Cole!

COLTRANE: What’s ridiculous, Eric?

MESSINA: Listen to the crowd, Cole! Cheering this degenerate Scott Black, that’s ridiculous! This guy doesn’t belong to the ring, he belongs at the sanatorium. Poor Archer, he will be slaughtered today.

COLTRANE: Well, if there’s something Max Archer is not, it’s definitely poor.

Black showed his predator style at the very start, prompting a pretty much one sided match. Three minutes later during the confrontation, he applied his “Pitch Black” facebuster on Archer, to finish the match already. Black went for the pin, but Archer kicked out at two.

Black, infuriated, went to complain with the referee. Taking advantage of the distraction, Mr. Archer gave a brass knuckes to his son which hit Scott’s head with it. Black fell unconscious, making Archer go to the pin.

Winner – MAX ARCHER by pinfall

———————————————–

COLTRANE: That was disgusting. Such a cheap move to win. And look Black can’t get up, he’s unconscious.

MESSINA: Haha, yeah!! I love it! Finally, that madman got what he deserved.

COLTRANE:  Are you kidding me? That was a dirty move by Max Archer and his father. These guys are evil.

MESSINA: They might be “evil”, as you say, but they are a necessary evil. I would feel more confortable seeing Archer win than this Scott Black guy.

COLTRANE:  Well, that’s it for this week. Keep tuned next time for more AWC Friday Fight Night!!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

HERE’S THE CARD FOR NIGHT 3

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

NIGHT 3 – PART 1

(The crowd cheers loudly when the AWC theme music* starts to play.)

COLTRANE: Hello, and welcome to another episode of AWC Friday Fight Night I am Adam Coltrane, alongside Eric Messina. Hello, Eric.
    MESSINA: Hey, how ya’ doin, Cole? Another night full of great matches. The crowd is hyped!
    COLTRANE: Oh yeah, Eric. And, here’s today’s fight card: Kevin Perry will face Trevor “The Tank” Jackson at the first match – then, we’ll have our first tag team match here at AWC: El Chicano and Victor Cruz team up against Scott Black and Paulo Romano – and last, but not least, Justin Meyers and Max Archer will finish today’s Fight Night.

“THE TOUCH – STAN BUSH”
    KEVIN PERRY

(Kevin Perry’s theme song kicks in as he enters the ring with a microphone. The crowd cheers)

COLTRANE: Hey look at Kevin Perry, he’s with the mic. What will he say for the crowd, Eric?
    MESSINA: I don’t think he has a message to the crowd, Cole. His message will be to a certain fighter…
    PERRY: What’s up, Freemont City? Are you excited for tonight’s match?

(The crowd roars)

PERRY: Yeah, yeah. Well, I came here to talk, not about today’s match… but about last Friday’s match… You know, when I was fighting Paulo Romano and, out of nowhere, Justin Meyers hit me with the chair…

(The crowd boos and chants “F— YOU MEYERS”)

PERRY: I know, I know… Well, I’m here for one reason… I just want to know why he did it. If he has, at least, a little bit of character to come here and talk to me face to face why he did it, maybe, and I said maybe, he will have a little bit of my respect…

(Perry stops talking and looks at the direction of the ring’s entrance)

“BACK IN BLACK – AC/DC”
    DAVID THOMPSON

(Mr Thompson’s theme song kicks in as he shows up at the ring entrance with a microphone. The crowd cheers)

THOMPSON: Mr. Perry, I respect your wish of knowing the reason behind Justin Meyers’ attack against you, but Mr. Meyers said he has nothing to say to you…

(The crowd boos and chants “F— YOU MEYERS” again)

THOMPSON: Please, people… And, I respect his opinion. We have to begin the matches… So, I hope you understand my position here, okay, Kevin?

PERRY: (Sigh) OK, then…
    THOMPSON: Good… Well, then… without further ado, let your challenger come to the ring…

“NOWHERE TO RUN – ARNOLD MCCULLEN”
    TREVOR JACKSON

(Trevor Jackson enters immediately after his song kicks in, looking angry. The crowd boos him)

ANNOUNCER: The next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania… weighting 293 pounds… TREVOR – THE TANK – JACKSON!

COLTRANE: Whoa, look at “the Tank’s” eyes, Cole. He’s angry indeed.
    MESSINA: You got it wrong, Cole. Jackson was angry last match. Today, he’s furious! He still hasn’t won a single match here in AWC. That’s going over his head like a hammer. He’s looking for blood.
    COLTRANE: Well then, let’s just hope Perry get’s out of here without much damage.

FIGHT 1 – PERRY VS JACKSON

Jackson starts throwing everything at Perry, showing his frustration over his two defeats at the first matches. The Tank throws Perry around with spinebusters and suplexes, almost pinning him at only two minutes.

But this anger carries a setback: soon, Jackson starts to move slower – all the attacks he threw at Perry quickly drained his stamina. Perry realized that and started to build his comeback, with numerous reversals and even a superman punch.

Close to the end, Perry tries to throw a clothesline at Jackson, but Trevor manages to swerve, and Perry ends up hitting the referee, who falls out cold at the ring. As Perry and Jackson brawls at the ring, Justin Meyers shows up and hits Perry with a chair.

Meyers tells Jackson to pin Kevin as he goes wake the referee, who counts 1-2-3. Meyers screws Perry once again.

WINNER: TREVOR JACKSON by pinfall

MESSINA: I can’t believe it!! Trevor Jackson won!!
    COLTRANE: Yeah, but not without a help from Justin Meyers who takes another victory away from Kevin Perry. I think he’s trying to make a point here.
    MESSINA: And, he didn’t wanted to talk at first why he attacked Perry last Friday. I think, Meyers is the kinda guy who lets his actions speak for himself.

COMMERCIAL BREAK…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.