avengers (possible spoilers)

Home Forums The Pub avengers (possible spoilers)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

barbario
    Participant

maybe this thread already exists but i didnt see one. who saw avengers? i loved it. the pacing was great. nice blend of quiet moments with big action. hulk was fantastic. all the actors nailed their characters. really funny too. i think this goes somewhere near the top of the comic-book movie list.

549348_391799930858448_158352134203230_1081040_1560194617_n.jpg

Myro
    Participant

Dude, saw it last night. It was freaking awesome.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I saw it on Saturday, was thoroughly awed.

barbario
    Participant

favorite line in the whole thing:

Cap: “It appears to be powered by some kind of electricity…” with exasperated look on his face

a close second:

Banner: riding through carnage on his moped “Well, this looks… horrible.”

Myro
    Participant

Okay, putting this up the proper way this time with spoiler tags

Favorite moment: Face to face with an angry Hulk, Loki calls him a mindless beast and proceeds into an arrogant rant about how he (Loki) is better than everyone else, and how it is his birthright to rule. Hulk responds to being talked down to by grabbing Loki and smashing the “puny god” around Tony’s office, manhandling him as if Loki was literally as helpless as a rag doll.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is also my favorite scene, although the smile on Hulk’s face as Cap told him to smash was priceless, and did you hear
    Coulson survives. Whedon said he would and he is being cast in IM3

barbario
    Participant

@Myro said:

Okay, putting this up the proper way this time with spoiler tags

Favorite moment: Face to face with an angry Hulk, Loki calls him a mindless beast and proceeds into an arrogant rant about how he (Loki) is better than everyone else, and how it is his birthright to rule. Hulk responds to being talked down to by grabbing Loki and smashing the “puny god” around Tony’s office, manhandling him as if Loki was literally as helpless as a rag doll.

pretty sure i put spoiler warning in the title of this topic…

barbario
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

That is also my favorite scene, although the smile on Hulk’s face as Cap told him to smash was priceless, and did you hear
    Coulson survives. Whedon said he would and he is being cast in IM3

whered you hear this? it make sense. we only have fury’s word that he died and he already faked the bloody cards

there i spoiler tagged it so noones ones wittle feeling get hurt

Kaldath
    Keymaster

barbario that last little comment in your last post was not called for and is a violation of the very first rule of this form!

” 1) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. “

I’ll let it pass for now, but please watch it in the future.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.