Avengers 2 news.

Home Forums The Pub Avengers 2 news.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Marvel Studios have unveiled the name and logo of the Avengers sequel at San Diego Comic-Con.
    http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/00/51eb357623fa1.jpg

Excuse me whilst I get a bit confused. If my memory serves me correctly (and with this sort of thing it usually does), wasn’t Ultron created by Hank Pym a.k.a Giant Man a.k.a ANT-MAN, whose movie is coming out AFTER Avengers 2. How exactly are they going to introduce the creation before the creation without doing some major rehashing? Unless they plan for Pym to create Ultron before he becomes Ant-Man? Or the other option that springs to mind is they have Tony Stark create him, which would be odd. Good thing it’s being written by Joss Whedon, because otherwise this could go very wrong.
    In older news, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are confirmed for Avengers 2 and rumoured (last time I check it was still only a rumour, so maybe someone can up date me on that) for X-Men: Days Of Future Past, which should be interesting as the two movies are being made by different studios.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Yeah Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are in both movies but are going to be played by different actors and have different continuities. Or so i heard… another rumor is that they’ll sort of shift realities (like a parallel universe thing) in X-Men: DOFP into the Avengers universe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.