Asdy's Place

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Asdy's Place

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Linda Shepard
    Participant

I’ve been poking around HeroMachine off and on for a while now and decided to post a few of the creations I’ve made.

The first is a visualization of my most recent tabletop character.

Battle Mage

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

I saw all the pretty Roman-ish style togas and couldn’t help myself. I’m assuming she was a captured noblewoman who (unhappily) plays the harp while plotting her escape.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

So, I have it on good authority that government cutbacks have forced Area 51 to start making the ‘weather balloon’ inhabitants get on-site jobs.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

A pretty little pyro. Is she a hero? A villain? She’s gonna burn everything cause she don’t care.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

A few years ago I played a vampire and werewolf tabletop game with a few friends and my husband. They, of course, were all pro werewolf while I wanted to roleplay a blood-sucking leech. She was a rebellious member of the upper class who could clean a shotgun just as well as she could waltz. Her name was Michell but she prefer the nickname Mitch and with her two werewolf palls in tow, the trio got into all sorts of shenanigans – and even saved the world…

Here’s Mitch at a dance.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

And here’s Mitch out stompin’ feral vampire heads.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

Now, after I made the above image, my werewolf cohorts wanted to be in it. So I edited it to add in my two puts. Mitch never did figure out what the werewolves’ names were so she gave them doggy names.

Linda Shepard
    Participant

The last one I have of Mitch is a bit of fun I came up with one night. Long story short: Mitch was adopted (…kidnapped…same thing really) by some vampire dude when she was a baby. Only, infant humans are portable sacks of blood that other vampires can easily run off with. So her new daddy-dearest hired a mercenary to guard Mitch while she grew up. His name is Ronan. And he will shank you.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Awesome! I love area 51 and the table top character.

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome characters, I hope you keep them up!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.