Ars Gratia Ars

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ars Gratia Ars

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

lizziek76
    Participant

…runs through my head all day…and thanks to Heromachine 3 from this doodler.  Brand new to all this, so here we go (and I spose they’re a little different, but…I’m from Missouri!  My excuse for everything in life so far!) Thanks and here we go:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lizziek76
    Participant

That’s a folk art thing–the frog is a vaudeville banjo player, and I pretty much shut down everything on my old pc so I had to get the font elsewhere, but all the rest is H3.  Btw, Banjo Frog’s leg is the hippo head, and the banjo fingerboard is two swords.

Next…

Attachments:

lizziek76
    Participant

A mermaid?  A siren?  … and up next is her cousin…

Attachments:

lizziek76
    Participant

…because no wardrobe, mermaid or girl’s, is complete without a red umbrella 🙂 and last and with the most fishtails–because they were there!  thanks H3!–are friends enjoying a quite fine time…

Attachments:

lizziek76
    Participant

…so hope you all like these or could use them :-).  Hope I can do more soon, and truly–art happens every time we express ourseel+-==(pet on keyboard sorry) ourselves…let’s keep it alive and for all

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums, great start. Your designs so far are very inventive and I like the colours you’ve been using, they’re very soft but still striking.

Please ake sure you read the forum rules and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

lizziek76
    Participant

Hey thanks very much! Kind of proud of that banjo.  Missing two pegs, but got him all six strings 🙂

Keric
    Participant

Love your frog- He’s Ribbitting!  I see a lot of work in the other pictures, nice job.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Lovin your images so far. All of the aquatic ones are beautiful. I like the smoothness of the coloring.

lizziek76
    Participant

Thanks love! Complementary schemes make life harmonious…just my opinion!

lizziek76
    Participant

This one NOT art…or is it art?  Is it pop art?  just for fun art

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.