“Anyone?”, 2013 edition

Home Forums The Writers’ Room National Novel Writing Month “Anyone?”, 2013 edition

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lime
    Participant

So I’m signed up for Nanowrimo this year, and going to work on that Library of Dobesq story idea. (I’ve shared a few pictures of the characters it would involve in my gallery.) I was thinking I might post the story here? That might light a fire under me to keep at it.

Anyway, is anyone else doing Nanowrimo? I’m under my “writer name” Autumn MacLaren if anyone wants to buddy me there.

TheNate
    Participant

I’ll do one too. I’m working on a bank of characters so I’ll post mine with a story. But I only want to post on these forums.

I’ll start Nov. 1.

Linea24
    Participant

I’m doing it too. I’ve been thinking of posting the characters here as well. And my NaNoWriMo username is leftredhead.

TheNate
    Participant

I started mine under Superhero Fiction. My outline calls for 20 chapters, each about 3,000 words.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TheNate
    Participant

OK, we have one week left. I’m wrapping up the 15th chapter, which will give me 45,000 words.

Lime and Linea 24 – I want to say something encouraging or congratulatory, but on NaNoWriMo you’re both at about a thousand and a half words. Remember the goal is 50,000 words, and there’s a week left in the month.

Linea24
    Participant

@TheNate said:

OK, we have one week left. I’m wrapping up the 15th chapter, which will give me 45,000 words.

Lime and Linea 24 – I want to say something encouraging or congratulatory, but on NaNoWriMo you’re both at about a thousand and a half words. Remember the goal is 50,000 words, and there’s a week left in the month.

I’m actually over 1,500 words, I just haven’t been able to type up the rest of what I have on my novel due to school and the computer being weird. But I will congratulate you though, for getting so far.

Lime
    Participant

Sadly, I petered out early on. I did write a little more than I posted. I’ll add it at some point and perhaps try to move forward with the story.

TheNate
    Participant

Sorry it didn’t work out for you guys. You should really try writing to 50,000 words, even if you can’t do it in a month. The exercise alone gives a sense of accomplishment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.