Any way to delete posts or attachments?

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Blog, Forum, or Other Web-Site Issues Any way to delete posts or attachments?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Hey guys. I’m probably just being a tool, but is there a way to delete your own posts or attachments? If there’s a way, I can’t find it. >_<

Thanks!

JR19759
    Keymaster

There isn’t. The mods can remove posts and images, so just say which post you want removed and one of us will sort it out for you. We can’t remove the first post on any thread because it removes the entire thread, so those we can’t do.

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

There isn’t. The mods can remove posts and images, so just say which post you want removed and one of us will sort it out for you. We can’t remove the first post on any thread because it removes the entire thread, so those we can’t do.

Understood. Thanks for the prompt reply, JR.

I accidentally submitted the same post twice (Whoops) in my thread in the art gallery. It’s the only post with five attachments, post #139248. If one of you guys could remove the three re-posted images of the ‘Solara’ character, that’d be perfect and I’ll edit the post from there to make it useful. If not, the whole post can go.

Many thanks, and sorry for the bother.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.