Angel Of Chaos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Angel Of Chaos

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 233 total)
  • Author

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is Gabriel with human clothingGabriel-human-clothing.png

hawk007
    Participant

Just a question. Why does Lucifer have white wings? I mean, that’s Satan.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@hawk007 said:

Just a question. Why does Lucifer have white wings? I mean, that’s Satan.

Because before the fall Lucifer was an angel, and Lucifer is his angelic name, so when using the name Lucifer to describe him you are technically describing the angel, not the demon. (Pedantic brigade)

Sorry for being pedantic there, but I used to read a lot about Abrahamic religious mythology (for want of a less offensive word) and I kinda find that stuff interesting. Also sorry AoC if I stepped in unwarrantedly, I got excited. Embarassed

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

I couldn’t had said it better myself Lucifer’s is described has the lightbringer so I made the wings glow bright symbolizing that he was once God’s most beautiful angel. Like you Jr I’m a big fan of Abrahamic and Christian religion .I’m a fan of all mythology to be honest Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Hindu and so many others. One of man kinds greatest gifts is story telling and I love it. In my creative universe all the gods and goddess exist alongside angels, demons and monsters. The angels are at the top of creation and are the most powerful races in the universe. The Most High or simply God is the creator of everything in my comic universe, his very first creations were Lucifer, Michael and Metatron the very first angels. Then he made the other angels in heaven such as Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel ,Raziel ,The Angel of Death and so many others. Also I added a angel/demon known as Belial in my universe, I decided to make him almost darker character then Lucifer. I gave him the role as being the first fallen angel in creation. In some texts he’s the father of Lucifer and the one who convinced him to turn on God. Once he convinced Lucifer to become rebellious he was cast out before any other angel by God himself. This made Belial the very first demon and First of the Fallen ,after he fell from grace Lucifer the most high of all angels began a war with heaven. Not only did Lucifer turn on God because he was convinced by Belial but because he wanted to become God. After God created man Lucifer became fueled with hate and angry toward God, he felt that God had favored man more than him so he decided to start a war and overthrow The Creator of All. I will explain more when I create more characters.

Stulte
    Participant

Heck, the name Lucifer itself (derived from lucem ferre) means “that/he/she which brings (the) light” and originally refered to the Morning Star, i.e. Venus.

I’m with both of you; mythology is great fun. I just read an essay about the evolution of the Indo-European religions, and it blew my mind http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Also, Gabriel looks badass! Can’t wait to see more from you.

Vampyrist
    Participant

The angels are great and I guess I’ll add myself onto the list of people who find them interesting.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/angel-of-chaos/2014/04/hm3-beta-49.pngThis is the Most High or simply God, I decided to not give him a full image. The reason why is because I didn’t want to offend any one with a full image. I respect the views of other people of different cultures and don’t call there beliefs false. I fell that everyone has a right to there own religious ways that are not the same as others should be respected no matter what. The Most High has all the aspects of the God in Judeo-Christian religion. He resides in the outer dimensional place known as Heaven. He is the creator of the Plain of Existence or simply life itself, he as existed beyond time and space. He is the oldest and most powerful being in existence and is responsible for the creation of both angels and humans. Before the creation of Earth and man he created the first original race of beings known as angels. The first three angels he created were Metatron the sribe , Lucifer the Morningstar and Michael the general of heavens army. These Archangels were the first beings ever created by The Most High and were the most powerful. Then he began to create other Archangels and angels such as Raphael , Gabriel , Azrael , Uriel ,Ariel ,Raziel ,Samuel and so many others. They became his most loyal creations and they served him as his messengers and warriors. Tho they were his most prized creations some began to turn on his word like his most beautiful angel Lucifer. After the angel Belial convinced Lucifer to rebel a great war happen. The war was known as the War in Heaven or the Angelic War ,Lucifer gathered a army of angels to serve him. The angel then began causing chaos and destruction in heaven so The Most High called upon a angel that rivaled Lucifer in every way. His name was Michael the Archangel and he led the army of God into battle against Lucifer and his legion. The army of God prevailed and The Most High/God ordered Michael to cast Lucifer and his army into the depths of Hell. The Most High is described has being good itself and beyond understanding.He is mysterious in every way and only a few human beings have seen him.

hawk007
    Participant

@Angel of Chaos said:

I couldn’t had said it better myself Lucifer’s is described has the lightbringer so I made the wings glow bright symbolizing that he was once God’s most beautiful angel. Like you Jr I’m a big fan of Abrahamic and Christian religion .I’m a fan of all mythology to be honest Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Hindu and so many others. One of man kinds greatest gifts is story telling and I love it. In my creative universe all the gods and goddess exist alongside angels, demons and monsters. The angels are at the top of creation and are the most powerful races in the universe. The Most High or simply God is the creator of everything in my comic universe, his very first creations were Lucifer, Michael and Metatron the very first angels. Then he made the other angels in heaven such as Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel ,Raziel ,The Angel of Death and so many others. Also I added a angel/demon known as Belial in my universe, I decided to make him almost darker character then Lucifer. I gave him the role as being the first fallen angel in creation. In some texts he’s the father of Lucifer and the one who convinced him to turn on God. Once he convinced Lucifer to become rebellious he was cast out before any other angel by God himself. This made Belial the very first demon and First of the Fallen ,after he fell from grace Lucifer the most high of all angels began a war with heaven. Not only did Lucifer turn on God because he was convinced by Belial but because he wanted to become God. After God created man Lucifer became fueled with hate and angry toward God, he felt that God had favored man more than him so he decided to start a war and overthrow The Creator of All. I will explain more when I create more characters.

I think that Lucifer chose to do it by himself. I don’t think angels really have fathers.

hawk007
    Participant

@Stulte said:

Heck, the name Lucifer itself (derived from lucem ferre) means “that/he/she which brings (the) light” and originally refered to the Morning Star, i.e. Venus.

I’m with both of you; mythology is great fun. I just read an essay about the evolution of the Indo-European religions, and it blew my mind http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Also, Gabriel looks badass! Can’t wait to see more from you.

Yeah, he was the angel of light (I’m pretty sure). But now he’s Satan. So whenever I think of Lucifer, or even the name, I just think of Satan. I was really following that much, so I was looking at it out of context.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

I don’t think Lucifer has a father either I’m just tellin u what some texts say about his story. I was simply adding that the demon Belial was one of Lucifer’s main allies in the War in Heaven. And besides that’s just for my story I’m making.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is the chief Angel of Death Archangel Azrael ,he is a very powerful angel and as the power to raise souls from Hell to Heaven. Tho he is a archangel he does not resort in Heaven like the others, he is most of the summoned when needed by neither Michael or The Most High/God. Azrael is over the other angels of death such as Samuel and Sariel which makes him more powerful than them. In Azrael’s true form he has four faces and four thousand wings which makes him the only angel to have over six wings. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/angel-of-chaos/2014/04/hm3-beta-50.png

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is the Archangel of Death ‘s Deathblade or the Sword of Souls. Azrael uses this blade to collect and summon souls to his needs.hm3-beta-51.png

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

These are just different Angel wing molds, which one u guys likeAngel-wings.pngAngel-wings-3.pngAngel-wing-2.pngAngel-wing4-1.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

It’s between 2 and 3 for me. Or you could try doing an inverse of 2 (white feathers, grey outline) which could work quite well.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d also say 2 or 3

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.