1ST LOOK AT BEN AFFLECK AS BATMAN….!

Home Forums The Pub 1ST LOOK AT BEN AFFLECK AS BATMAN….!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

First-look-at-Ben-as-Batman.PNG

’nuff said…………

prswirve
    Participant

Haha!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

HAHAHA! Saw this on Facebook yesterday!

Nug
    Participant

Riiight! lol

TOOL
    Participant

Stulte
    Participant

I don’t know… He certainly has the chin for it.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Maybe it’s because I’m more of a Marvel fan than DC, but I have no problem with Ben playing Batman. I also liked him in Daredevil – in my eyes one of the best Marvel movies and imho much better as many people say it was … Confused

Stulte
    Participant

Remember how the public reached for the pitchforks when Michael Keaton was cast as Batman? I don’t, personally, since I didn’t exist at the time, but I hear people were quite upset.
    As it turned out, Keaton made for a pretty good Batman. A damn good Batman, in my opinion.

Remember how the brave knights of the internet rioted when news got out that Heath Ledger was going to portray the Joker? Surely the surly douchebag from 10 Things I Hate About You couldn’t possibly portray the arguably most horrific, and undoubtedly most iconic, villain that the Batman had ever faced, right?

Right?

I’m not saying Affleck will make a good Batman, but I’m not saying he will make a bad Batman. All I’m saying is that we should all be wise enough at this point to just chill the hell out for a moment and at least give the man the benefit of a doubt.

Innocent until proven guilty, people.
    [/soapbox]

TOOL
    Participant

I think there has been some actors in the past that have been frowned upon for a role because of a past movie they played in and did bad. I think in the case of Ben its been a valid outcry though because all of his movies either sucked or were merely okay. I base that off of my personal opinion and off of the public ratings of the movies hes been in and his acting its self. I will be surprised if he does well, if I even see it. I may wait till the rotten tomato score comes out first.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.