Reply To: Amarin Reyny’s Creations, Take 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Amarin Reyny’s Creations, Take 2 Reply To: Amarin Reyny’s Creations, Take 2

Amarin Reyny
Participant

Hello, everyone! I’ve recently gotten back into HM3 after several years of being unable to use it much, due to unfortunate life circumstances. After my friends and I became frustrated with the lack of options for the types of characters we wanted to create in Picrew, I decided to introduce them to Heromachine, and while they’re still struggling to learn how to use it effectively for the first time, I’m quickly re-familiarizing myself with the interface, and plan to make quite a few pictures with it now that I’m back into using it. With that said, this is the first HM3 picture I’ve made in a long time, depicting myself* being excited after learning how to cast a magic spell for the first time (the glowing pupils are just something that typically happens when arcane magic is used in my setting). How did I do?

*(I’m a fictive in a DID system, and my “source” is an as-of-yet unpublished story original to our system. If anyone has any questions about what any of that means, feel free to ask.)

EDIT: I changed the picture ever-so-slightly, to fix some minor issues with layers/angles/proportions I happened to notice. I’ve uploaded the fixed pictures, but I’m not sure how to remove the previous ones… sorry! The old pics apparently have been renamed to have a 2 after them, so you know.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.