Reply To: My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination Reply To: My Collection of Creative Imagination

Here is a character I have made in the past, but vastly improved. Also, I was going to post it in the “Winner” CDC, but never finished in time.

I give you the reality and time traveler, space and dimension crusader, the questioner of existence itself… Arthur Caprice, AKA, Arcane. His costume is created by thought and forms on him, the blue parts are organic energy of sorts, and make the parts of his body covered invulnerable. His mask is formed over his face, sometimes covering his mouth as to appear as he doesn’t have a mouth, for he can speak through telepathy. There are no eye holes as he doesn’t need eyes to “see” and when changed into Arcane, his eyes become pure black/darkness with the only color appearing being a faint blue around his iris, which is assumed would scare people. His mask keeps him anonymous and allows for people unable to read him. When he changes into Arcane, his hair goes from blonde to black.

Arcane is a very complex character to explain as he is very abstruse. His powers are always changing and evolving into more. Most of the time, he himself is unable to comprehend his own thoughts, powers, and existence. Arcane’s view or perspective upon being a hero is ever changing and challenging, as he is always becoming shaped into a different mindset as he gains knowledge of the most unknown aspects of existence.

As years pass from the time he was metamorphosed into Arcane, he has become so evolved as an entity that he has traveled space and time, seeking answers to every question. He often goes back in time and just observes and learns. He seeks out different universes, realities, dimensions, and planets to do the same; learn, observe, and understand. His abilities and make up allow him to retain all knowledge he gains to exact detail which no human being is capable of retaining such an indistinguishable amount of knowledge.

Arcane becomes immortal and almost inhuman. Becoming an entity of pure knowledge of existence. His power are immense and nearly limitless as he evolves. He is able to create matter, atoms, at one point, breaking the rules of reality and physics.

In time, Arcane has become so hungry for knowledge that he gets lost in the universe, stuck in an unknown time, galaxy or dimension. This causes him to evolve into his ultimate form, which goes by the name Void. Almost completely inhuman, Void is pure energy of space and time, nearly lacking human form. Void is nearly a God.

I have so much more I’d love to expand on, Arcane is my most complex character in my comic universe. I have many twists and bizarre story arcs on him. For now, please enjoy my two pictures, one standard and the other a trippy background.