Reply To: Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem Reply To: Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

cliff
Participant

SHOCKING CDC #184- August 28, 2016
Honerable Mention
August 22, 2016
Thor (Fox)

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Thor_(Fox)

First Appearance Weird Comics #1(1940)
Original Publisher Fox
Created by Pierce Rice
Origin
Believing that the world needed a defender, Thor, son of Odin and supreme ruler of Valhalla, bestowed upon the human Grant Farrel his own powers, which Grant used to become a crime fighter. When he transformed into Thor, Farrel could fly, throw lightning bolts, and generate storms. He wielded Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, which could be thrown hard enough to smash through multiple tanks but, like a boomerang, would return to his hand.

(I used the same pose essentially, and background, but YES I actually DID cover him up more than in the origin pic. Taking my temperature now)

Entry 2 August 22, 2016 at 6:45 pm | Shock Gibson (Hero)

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Shock_Gibson_(Hero)
Real Name Robert Gibson
First Appearance Speed Comics # 1 (1939)
Original Publisher Harvey
Created by Maurice Scott
Origin
Robert Charles Gibson, a wealthy scientist, was experimenting with electricity and chemicals when a lighting struck his lab. The electric shock caused the lab to expode, but Gibson emerged from the wreckege with a body that could conduct and generate electricity. His friend and a fellow scientist, Dr. Blitzen, pointed out that this power gave him an opportunity to change the world for the better. Swearing to use the power to for the good of humanity, he decided to fight crime as Shock Gibson, the Human Dynamo.
The first time he used his powers was at the gym which was full of rich patrons who were being robbed. Gibson stopped the theives as he was wearing his gym clothes which became his uniform plus a lightning mask.
In spite of using his surname in his codename, nobody can figure out who he is under the mask.
He can generate enough electricity to shock an entire river, weld metal, and even blast through metal walls. He also can fly, has super-strength, and can generate electro-magnetism. Early on, he needed to recharge periodically, but that became less and less necessary later.

(YES! I had to show more skin, and since two of the pics did …..)

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.