Reply To: Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff Reply To: Stulte’s stuff

Stulte
Participant

Thanks, Vectorman! I’ve got to say I’m pretty pleased with it, myself.

Portuguese light infantry

From left to right:

First ranger Bak Eun-soo
Rangers are commonly recruited from allied partisan or guerilla units. They provide their designated units with often vital information in regards to the local terrain and hostile forces while also acting as a link between the unit and the civilian population.

Chief Surgeon Lúcio Prado Calixto
Specialized medical personnel were experimentally introduced into the Portuguese army during the Second Imperial War of 1847. Portuguese army surgeons are highly trained in providing medical care to injured soldiers and are rarely directly targeted by hostile fire due to their reputation for treating enamies as well as comrades.

Combat Mage Osvaldo Ruiz DiasFirst
It takes at least ten years to train a halfway decent combat mage, but the investment is well worth it. Combat mages are extremely highly valued troops; they can summon spirits to act for them, conjure up mists to obscure terrain, astrally sense the location of hostile forces, read the minds of prisoners or lob fireballs at entrenchments. Because of this they wear no specials markings to reveal themselves as astrally gifted, since unlike the surgeons any enemy soldier with half a brain would do well to consider them top priority targets.

Portuguese army badges

Every Portuguese soldier is given a bronze badge that signifies their rank. These are a few of them.

Top row: Ranger (Dragon), Chief Engineer, Sergeant
Second row: Combat Mage, Engineer, Demolitionist, Lieutenant
Third row: Surgeon, Grenadiers’ Corporal, Munitions Carrier, Grenadier
Fourth row: Chief Surgeon, Rifles’ Corporal, Mechanized Gunner, Rifleman