Let's see your best pic of a sidekick for one of your created heroes. Male, Female or animal. Could be a robot or monster. Anything you can think of...!
Rules for posts, contests, and challenges:
• Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on RPG’s or other games.
• The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way.
• Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited.
• I have the right to delete any post that I believe crosses this line without warning.
• Only post characters that have been created solely using Hero Machine, and that you know for certain have never been entered in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because I’m not going to go back through all of the contests and check.All entries must be in JPG or PNG (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like http://www.heromachine.com/forum, Image Shack, Deviant Art or whatever) Do not use Photobucket<.
• Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name.
• No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
• Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this).
Thia challenge will close at 6 pm on Saturday, January 14. Voting will start then.
Here is what is changing:
• Challenges will start weekly on Sunday at 1pm Eastern
• Challenges will close on Saturday of the same week at 6pm
• After the challenge closes members will vote for a top 3.
• You must assign first, second and third place
• If you vote an entry as First it will receive ten points; a second place finish gets 7 points; third place gets three points.
• The winner each week will receive my version of their entry rendered using HeroMachine 3
• You cannot vote for your own entry
• Voting must be completed by 11am Sunday.
• The winner each week will choose the topic of the next challenge, and cannot enter the challenge .Simply email me your challenge topic to email@example.com by 12:30 pm on Sunday.
So we’re talking about sidekicks for our own original characters, not redesigns of established sidekicks or sidekicks for established characters like how DC has created a number of sidekicks for the New Golden Age (Cherry Bomb/Human Bomb – Ladybug/The Red Bee – Molly Pichard & Betsy Ross/Miss America -Quiz Kid/Mr. Terrific ) for ex.
Correct. Please refer to the first two rules above in the challenge description.
The NORNs (Neural Oracular Remote Nodes), working together predict, forecast, etc. outcomes based on various sets of factors/variables and provide a ‘optimized’ response to whatever inquiry.
Designed and built by Ingrid Halvorssen (a.k.a. Finna) of the Sentinels Hero Team. They are affectionally referred to as Urd, Skuld, and Verdandi or (Maiden, Matron, Crone)