Ok guys, the caption contests are back after their winter hibernation. This week I want you to come up with the best caption you can for this movie still:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (Jan 23rd) and All Entries Must Be PG-13
Step 1: Rub your feet on the carpet. Step 2: Touch bad guys.
Everyone’s sequel-sense was tingling.
They smelled something, and both wondered who did it.
I sense a great disturbance in the Force. Wait, wrong franchise…
1. Whoever smelt it dealt it… say nothing, say nothing, saynothingsaynothingsaynoth- WHO FARTED??
2. Where will YOU be when puberty strikes?
3. Introducing: The Paramore Cover Band!
1. Wait… so I’m not Tobey Maguire?
2. I feel like I’m being watched.
3. Did we leave the stove on?
2. Green Goblin failed to realize that spider powers include a passive force field against radioactive head lice.
3. Use the force Spider-Heroes (it’s okay because Disney owns the rights to everything!)
1: Huh. My “Bad Hairdo Sense” is tingling.
2: Wait… Who’s “Madame Web?”
3: I think my Virgin Alarm just went off.
“In the End… There can be only one!” 😀
1. The Squigglyboo attack was successfully repelled by their forcefields.
2. The flying worms wanted to mate with the Spiderfriends’ hair, but were repulsed by hairspray residue.
3. SPIDERFRIEND SHAMPOO FOR THAT HEROIC GLOW!
Is anyone else hungry for fusilli?
1. Someone was about to get it…but who?
2. She couldn’t understand why the bridge set off her spider sense…but her two companions seemed nervous.
3. Smelly head, Smelly head… What have they been feeding you?
Great. Spam has found its way into Spider Senses.