Ok guys, this week I want you to come up with the best possible replacement dialogue for this here image:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (Dec 12th) and All Entries Must Be PG-13
Sponsored Links (which Premium Members will never see):
1: It looks so easy on the “Dukes of Hazard”
2: Maybe it only works with orange cars?
1: …Alright, let’s try that.
“Wasn’t that J. Jonah Jameson’s Car, with him in it?”
“Yes, I think it was!”
“Looks like I need a new job…”
“Finally, I am rid of that bug!”
“That was close!”
“Wait, you survived?”
“You know what this means?”
“Yep, 30 minutes or less.”
“I am so fired.”
“That’s very ‘punny.'”
“Shortest Über career ever.”
A. 1-wow that’s a horrible explosion. 2- Should we do something? 3- nah
B. 1- I’m Peter 2- I’m Batman. 3-Get out
C. 1- any questions? 2- are you my mother? 3- not like you’d listen to me if I was.
Do you know what kind of car that is?
No. What kind?
Spidey: “Madame Web was right.”
Spiderman: “About two Spidermans occupying–”
Spidey: “The same car at the same time.”
1. S: Did you bring the marshmallows? V: They were in the car. S: Popcorn?
2. S: So that’s a self-driving car? V: It WAS. S: Reminds me of my first accident.
3. S: The car has a new feature! V: Hero repellent? S: Extra-powerful heater!
S: Was it a car bomb?
V: No, Samsung Phone.
S: Now I know what I am getting Deadpool for Christmas.
Peter: “And that’s why I don’t have a Spider-Mobile anymore.”
Miles: “When did you-”
Peter: “Don’t ask.”
Gas who forgot to pay his insurance bill last month? Aunt May is gonna kill me.
1. Do you think Stark will mind we borrowed his car?
2. Borrowed? I think we destroyed it.
3. Yeah, let’s just say it was stolen.
1. Damned spiders were everywhere!
2. You know you’re part spider, right?
3. AH! Another one! DIE!