Ok guys, this week I want you to come up with the best possible caption for this movie still:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (Nov 14th) and All Entries Must Be PG-13
Sponsored Links (which Premium Members will never see):
1. Why doesn’t She have nipples!
2. I’m not Robin anymore. Form now on I’m Christopher Robin!
1. So you caped crusaders gonna? Can I watch?
2. Look, Bruce, I know you’re a billionaire but never, ever give $125 million to Joel Schumacher!
3. Pushed too far, Robin refuses to go for a taco run.
Hey..! Is it me or is it cold in here….?
“Hey George….these kink parties might be getting out of hand……”
1. I got Schumacher’s address. Did you bring the fish?
“O.K. you can settle this by playing nipples, codpiece, cape.”
1.When Robin lasts longer than the Caped Crusader
2.who will win the staring contest?
3. No I’m Spartacus
1. This movie will be the ‘Bane’ of our existence.
2. At least we got R Kelly to sing a song for the soundtrack… and he’ll always be respected by the public.
3. It was a time when comic-inspired movies were written by people who would go on to love Star Wars prequels.
Batgirl: *giggling* Guys, I don’t know what these weird fumes are, but they make me feel GRRREAT!
Robin: Holy Bob Marley, Batman! Barbara is completely stoned!
Batman: I knew burning down Poison Ivy’s plants was a bad idea…
2. The Dynamic Duo was forced to concede to Batgirl’s point about sexy superhero costumes, but she was starting to see their point, too.
1. Batgirl: “Does this Batsuit make me look fat?”
Batman: “Never, ever answer that question!”
Robin: “I might be just a sidekick, but I’m not THAT stupid!”
1. O’Donnell — but I WOULD’VE rather been in an ER episode or Legally Blonde II!
2. Robin — Uch, it’s the cops. Let’s say we’re headed for a costume party.
3. O’Donnell — Guys?! I don’t care if this movie IS just strung-together one-liners and merchandising ploys. Arnold and me? We’ll carry it.
Holy fighter pilot buttons Batman, look! we have somewhere to hang our capes.
1. Three film careers will enter this movie, only one will survive!
2. Alicia Silverstone: Why does everyone always think I’m Reese Witherspoon?
George and Chris (in unison): because “Batman and Robin” sucks.
3. Rare image of the only three people on Earth who think Batman v Superman is a good movie.