Or as we call it in Canada - May Two Four!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I know nothing of Victoria Day but I like the progression of the portraits (from the reader’s left to right):
1. A Spider-Man live-action motion picture. This should be entertaining.
2. There are just too many villains. ‘Tis rather busy movies. Good show, Michael Keaton.
3. Finally, Mysterio! Though we do wish for Kraven the Hunter…
Wait! May Two Four, but its may 22
The reference is to the case of beer (24 bottles) that Canadians drink over the three-day weekend (sometimes in one sitting). Queen Victoria was the driving force behind Confederation. The Mother of Canada and is still considered the reigning monarch. Victoria Day commemorates the queen’s birthday (May 25th). It is observed on the Monday before to make it a federal holiday / three-day weekend.
(As luck would have it, I ran into a Canadian while watching last night’s NHL Eastern Conference playoff).
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
~ Queen Victoria
@ Atomic Punk