Ok guys, time for another caption contest, where you have to come with the funniest replacement dialogue for a random comic panel of my choosing. This week you have to replace the dialogue for this panel:
Sponsored Links (which Premium Members will never see):
1. I swear the gun and knife were here when I broke through the window.
2. I’m not a mutant, I just eat a lot of blueberries.
3. Why are you still pointing those nasty guns at me…I’m giving you the international sign for “Gee, I’m just an naive, innocent little girl who doesn’t know what’s going on.”
1. Ooh! A rave! Where’s the music?
2. Hey! Eyes up here!
3. Don’t you have any other colors?
1. “Ok, why can I see your lasers? This room is completely smoke-free!”
2. “When I heard about ‘Laser Colouring’, I thought it was going to be quicker…”
1. By show of hands, do you think I should go with Gale or Peeta?
2. Is this because I offered to turn into Wonder Woman?
3. Let me change into something more constable.
1. Umm, check please!
2. Sorry wrong room.
Oh… do NOT disturb.
2. You flatter me!
3. So this mutant walks into an ambush…
1) “Bad boys – Bad boys – Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?”
2) “Don’t I LOOK like a superhero? I’m wearing your team colors!”
3) “Hey, YouTube! Which gamer girl got SWAT-ted? THIS girl!”
I don’t suppose I can convince you guys that you’re looking for another armed blue mutant?
“Uh… hey, fellas! Anybody a fan of Jennifer Lawrence? How about Rebecca Romijn?”
1. “Okay, okay! I’ll order the large pepperoni WITH anchovies!”
2. “Seriously, guys, do I look like somebody called ‘Aunt May’?!”
“Watch your dots , boys…this is a family show….”