Ok guys, time for another caption contest, where you have to come with the funniest replacement dialogue for a random comic panel of my choosing. This week you have to replace the caption for this panel:
Sponsored Links (which Premium Members will never see):
1. He explained he’d hurt an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
2. Saying “he could go for the night, Cap” was misunderstood.
3. Suggesting his team would win at ‘ultimate frisbee’ . . . was not wise.
1. “American justice in yo’ face!”
2. What will YOU do for a Klondike bar?
3. …but why play whack-a-mole when you can whack-a-cyke?
It was at that moment Cyclops realised he had accidentally packed cap’s shield instead of his Frisbee-brand flying disc.
” Hey…that Justice League movie looks kinda good……..”
And the Marvel studios/Fox studios negotiations continue…?
Next time try a flyswatter.
Marvel Universe meets The Hunger Games.
Stupid visor! Stop impairing my peripheral vision.
1. When Captain America throws his mighty shield!!!
2. That’s what he gets for ruining X-men!
3. America doesn’t discriminate.
Is it okay for me to change one of my entries, if so I like to change this one into
3. And that’s how Scott forgot about Jean.
1. Never tell a Firefly fan you work for Fox.
cyclops: can i join the avengers
Capt. A: Nope and take this Sucka
Cyclops realized his goggles do not have peripheral vision.
Play frisbee with Captain America, they said…
1. Cyclops wasn’t a big fan of Civil War. But one particular American isn’t fond of his use of freedom of speech.
2. “So basically they’re turning Captain America into a Nazi.”
3. Well at least Cyclops will have a valid excuse for forgetting his friends.
What happens when you forget “The 4th.”
2. Cyclops learned the hard way, not to spoil Guardians of the Galaxy 2 on Facebook.
2. And they wonder why team-ups are so rare…
1. New Captain America try-outs…
2. Suffering from a broken heart, Captain America shows him an old WWII trick to take his mind off the pain.
3. This was the day Cyclops, and everyone else for that matter, learnt the consequences of touching Captain America’s rare doll collection.
3. Next week, on “What Were They Thinking?”