Ok guys, time for another caption contest, where you have to come with the funniest replacement dialogue for a random comic panel of my choosing. This week you have to replace all of the dialogue for this panel, I'm sure you all knew this was coming:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (Feb 1st) and All Entries Must Be PG-13.
Stop! This road is under construction!!!
Man up AND pony up!
Up, up, and a neigh!
No more capes! No more diapers!
Super–taur… Cent-man… look, I’m just as confused as you are.
1. Zatanna? I said ‘SEND YOUR–!’
2. Able to steeplechase over ACTUAL steeples . . .
3. Lex gave Clark this watercress sandwich–it was grass grown in Kryptonite!
Actually, my throat feels fine. Why do you ask?
1. I. Am. HORSE!!!
2. FOR EQUESTRIA!!!!!!!!!
3. HORSEMAAAAN!! Hawkman eat your heart out.
1) I am… A Man Called ARSE!
2) My eyes are up here, fiend!
3) Bro, record me jumpin’ this limo!
1) I. AM. NOT. COMET!