Ok guys, time for another caption contest, where you have to come with the funniest replacement dialogue for a random comic panel of my choosing. This week, well, it's Batman:
Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries, entries must be in by next Wednesday (2nd November) and Must Be PG-13.
1. No more beans.
2. Don’t look back at the explosion–gotta look cool. Don’t look–
3. Where’d he hide the bom–!@#$%^
#1: “Just say NO to White Martians!”
#2: “I TOLD J’onn that I was the better Detective… but he just wouldn’t listen!”
…Is something burning?
Chimichangas… Never again.
And now off to the kitten adoption agency! SQUEEE! I’M COMING, MR. FLUFFYKINS!
I don’t say “cheese!” I just wring my hands.
1. You’re fired.
3. Ooh… flame war!
“Now I’ll just tell the kid it was Tony Zucco.”
1. Am I on fire again? Be honest with me, Alfred.
2. Is it getting hot in here or is it jus- AAAH! OH GOD!
3. Did you see the size of that spider? This was the most logical course of action.
1. “Some people DON’T want to watch the world burn”
2. “And they said I couldn’t kill Superman”
3. “Deathstroke always told me I should pack more firepower” (get it, FIREpower, hehehe)
1. “ALFRED!!! Never cook when i’m not home”
2 “Just got done using the toilet”
3 “Date night Went Smoothly”
1) “Hold on, I have a good caption for this… wait… hold on… nope dammit I lost it.”
2) “How I got myself trapped into this situation, I do not know. What I do know is that when I get black out drunk with my friends, things get reeeeally hot in some way shape or form.”
3) “Hey. No. Shut up, Alfred. I. AM. NOT. OVERSENSITIVE. EVER. OKAY, ALFRED?!?!?!?!?!”
1) “Last time I leave Flash alone with Robin ever again.”
2) “Be cool through the pain, Bruce…Ignore the flames on your ass….”
3) “I am never letting Deadpool fight the Joker for me again…”
I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. Seville.
Mexican. Never again.
Damn. Tore my thumbnail.
“Alfred, Bring me a duck, and my largest scales!”