Hey Folks, Just a quick update on my current health status. Good news is, I got results from a culture my doctor took last week and I am MRSA free, On the little bit good, little bit bad news front my doctor has decided to extend my disability for nearly an additional month due to the wounds caused by the toe and bone amputations on my foot. So instead of returning to work in 3 weeks on Sept. 20th I am currently slated to return to work on Oct. 17th pending additional evaluation and completion of my Hyperbaric treatments. So there you have it, not a lot to report this time around but things for the most part are heading in the right direction.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Glad to hear you’re keepin’ the rest of those piggies. [tentacular dance of healing triumph] Continue to mend.
Get well soon! Best wishes from Germany!
Keep it up!
Don’t let the slow progress get at you, what matters is that you are getting better.