On November 14,1970 Santana's "Black Magic Woman" was released. Your Pop Quiz challenge this week is to create a female hero or villain named Black Magic.
There is no prize. There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums,ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 9pm Eastern on Sunday, November 15th.
Looks like I am setting the bar.(first post!)
aka Victoria Delgado LeVey
a powerful Voodoo priestess skilled with great occult lore and arcane powers.
She has a dark, mysterious reputation since her magical repitoire includes.
Communing with Spirits,
Spirit Conjuring and Exorcism,
Good Luck/Success Spells,
Love Spells and Potions,
including the creation of a secret potion that supposedly keeps her young and beautiful.
Well, I`ll throw my hat into the ring. Just a warning:
You’d better have your affairs in order when Black Magic comes for you!
http://pre02.deviantart.net/1870/th/pre/f/2015/319/8/f/black_magic_by_flash99gr-d9gr7or.png Here you go mate 😉
http://imgur.com/CN4kQ9Z Still new at this.
Few would attempt a robbery in full public view. Fewer still would wear red during such a bold move. Only ONE villain would ever make the loot into a band and have it play “The Valleydale Parade” jingle at full blast halfway down the outside of the building and halfway down the street leading it as their majorette . . .
Sometimes it’s rough having an imagination.
Contest closed. Winner will be posted Monday.