Hey all, I'm giving the new design another few days, but at this point it has cratered ad revenue. If it doesn't start to equalize a little, I'm going back to the old design. Just a heads-up so you don't get whiplash too bad if it happens.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
If it matters at all, I like. I can see how it’d be a problem, though. Not a whole lot of space.
Well its differnt but I’ll get used to it
You might not have to, Maverick, since if ad revenue continues to crater like it has since the relaunch I’m going back to the old one 🙂
I can see one reason I think the ad money is down ( well two ) there used to be an ad under the banner at the top of the site and then another one at the top of the sidebar which are no longer there.
For what it’s worth, I like it. Maybe you can throw a few more ads up in different places? I’ve always temporarily disabled ad-block before accessing this site just to try to do my bit to support (as I’m broke and can’t afford to support HeroMachine in any other way). I wouldn’t mind a few more ads if it helps you out!
You can just add HeroMachine to AdBlocks white list in the extension settings which will allow the ads here to function normally without having to disable adblock itself