It is once again time for our bi-weekly caption contest, though it is a bit late in coming this week! Anyway here is your challenge, as usual I want your best replacement dialogue for the following image:
The normal rules apply, which are: You are limited to Three (3) entries which are due by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday July 7th. Of course I as always expect you to keep your entries no worse than PG-13 in nature and that you follow all the normal rules of the forum when writing your caption for the above image. That being said I wish you all Good luck!
“Okay, now hold that pose,Superman, while I climb up to the ceiling…” 😉
“Is it a bird is it a plane no its ballerina man”
“I thought it would be a joke, but ‘Superman: The Ballet’ was actually really good!”
” Your dancing Kal, you’re actually dancing!”
1. “Do the HUSTLE! BuhbuhBUHbuhBUHbuhbuhbuhbuh . . . .”
2. I want this window SPOTLESS.
3. . . . and THIS hand used to hold the stone replica of . . .
So I am finally on my way on becoming the first space alien to win a gold metal for figure scateing
Look Superman, I don’t think dancing is for you…
1) “Hurry up, Lois! Supes just challenged Darkseid to a dance-off!”
2) “So you think you can Bat-Dance?”
3) “Hey, he just stole Thor’s cape!”