Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Will and Margot on set of Suicide Squad
This entry was posted in Movies and TV. Bookmark the permalink.
Just nick-picking here but is that the best they can do with Harley’s costume
I think that the visuals on a lot of DC films were influenced by Nolan’s Dark Knight, where the characters seemed more possible than in previous incarnations. I mean, unless she is a seamstress with gads of money, she pretty much has to rely on attainable pieces to pull a look together…kind of like Ledger’s Joker.
@djuby, fair enough, but she could at least make a trip to a costume shop and incorporate a few more identifying elements. But I guess as is she matches up with their version of joker
I don’t know, This item here : http://www.thefashioncorsetshop.com/fcs009-red-steampunk-steel-boned-corset.html and some black leather biker shorts would be more in keeping with the characters current look and would still be believable as they are real world items that you and I could go purchase right now. And Harley was a Psychologist before going Bat S#!% Crazy so she should have had enough money to spend on the leather goods.
Well she is Bat S#!% Crazy so online ordering may not have seemed important at the time. lol
So far, I have little interest in this movie. The cast and the costumes just don’t click.