once again we find it is time for a new Caption Contest! This weeks image that you need to dialogue for me is as follows:
The normal rules apply, which are: You are limited to Three (3) entries which are due by 1:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday December 9th. Of course I as always expect you to keep your entries no worse then PG-13 in nature and that you follow all the normal rules of the forum when writing your caption for the above image. That being said I wish you all Good luck!
I see I messed up the word bubble. Made this post from my phone. I’ll fix and edit it later when I am at my PC.
Spider got your tounge?
Sooo… how you doing?….. you’ve got a little something on face…. yeah ummm see you later? bye.
1. Guys? I can break this streetlight without hitting it . . .
2. Reflex test: round three!
3. Oh, good; I thought my Spidey sense wasn’t working . . .
1. My what a big chin you have, my dear! And don’t tell me it’s all the better to smash me with.
2. This reminds me of a song… Dumb waaaayys to die! So many dumb ways to die!
3. Oops. Um… hey, Hulk! Catch you later? Get it? Because I accidentally CAUGHT you in my web… you’re not laughing, are you?
Tag! You’re it.
You got dirt on your face. Here, let me help you…..
Shut up! I’m the one who talks to the viewers!
Seriously I use web fluid all the time to clean out my pores!
1) “Seriously, though… How do your pants and belt hulk-out, too?”
2) “That’s your best Ghost Rider impression?”
3) “Heh. Oops. Premature ejection.”
I told you, if you want to go as Uncle Sam you’re gonna need a beard.
1. Oh man… I think I got my white stuff all over your face!
Quit saying, “Hulk smash puny bug!” I am an Arachnid!
1. Listen! calm down its Betty Brant I’m trying to hook up with not Betty Ross.
2. “Spiderman smash giant green hulk!” C’mon its a joke.
3. Hulk buddy, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but, those striped pants make
you look like the INCREDIBLE BUTT. Put the purple pants back on.
Ummm… Hulk no smash? Please?