Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Batman told you to do what?
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Holy heartless, Batman!
You know, even ignoring the accidental entendre, using a prepubescent boy as bait to lure in criminals is kind of a weird move…
@Stulte- I had to try so hard not make make any very inappropriate remarks pertaining to such when I was titling this post. Looking back at some of these old comics panels does make you wonder about if they actually thought about this sort of thing at all ever.
Actually, Stulte, that was pretty much what “Robin, the Boy Hostage” was DOING in most of those Comics!
And, JR… Thought? THOUGHT? These writers had a DEADLINE to meet! There was no time for Thought! 😉
Makes you wonder how much of the Wayne Foundation’s money went to bribing Child Protective Services…
Does it make it worse that his name is Dick?
Didn’t really mean the same thing, back then…
And, skybandit? Child Protective Services? What on Earth would that be?
One of those Fenian plots to turn our Nation Socialist? 😉