Once again it is time for a new caption contest! This week I want you to come up with your best replacement dialog for the following image:
The usual rules apply, You are limited to Three (3) entries which are due by 12 noon Eastern Time on Monday March 3rd. Of course I as always expect you to keep your entries no worse then PG-13 in nature and that you follow all the normal rules of the forum when writing your caption for the above image. That being said I wish you all Good luck!
“Tag, you’re it.”
“Hey! What did you do with Santa?”
“No I have Legs!”
1) “We need a better secret make-out spot, Peter.”
2) “Dude, stop webbing the crap out of my chimney.”
3) “I totally love the sprayed on muscles on your costume.”
“Just passing through.”
“Oh, don’t mind me.”
“Aaagh, spider on my chimney! Getitoffgetitoff!”
1. “Come here often?”
2. “Don’t even ask. You are just so totally not my type.”
3. “Jerk! You just startled me and made me stub BOTH of my big toes.”
1) Clearly, I’m not like other girls?
2) Is your mask smoking or are you just happy to see most of me?
3) Nothing going through my mind right now. Why do you ask?
“So, you gonna slide down my chimney, or what?”
“Defy gravity? What do you mean?”
1) “My legs are ROASTING!”
2) “You think THAT’S weird, how come we have no shadows?”
3) “If I’m not careful, I fall through my costume!”
“So, why am I in this comic, again?”
OMG! I just found Santa!
“I didn’t ask for a chimney sweep.”
“Oh! Are you Deadpool?”
“Deadpool’s costume is definitely cooler.”
Found you! Now its your turn to count and I’ll hide.
You can’t get away from me that easliy peter, I know it was only one time but I love you! ( Warning Stage 5 Clinger Alert )
Sorry, this is not where I parked my car.
“Hey good looking, what’s cooking?”
“You passing by or just happy to see me?”
“Don’t tell me you’re out web fluid again, that’s the fourth time already!”
Black cat, shadowcat, close enough.
Dude, Cheech and Chongs fireplace!