Once again it is time for you tu turn your creative focus to a new Caption Contest. This week I want you to come up with your best replacment dialog for the following image:
The usual rules apply, You are limited to Three (3) entries which are due by 12 noon on Tuesday January 7th. Of course I expect you to keep your entries no worse then PG-13 in nature and that you follow all the normal rules of the forum when writing your caption for the above image. That being said I wish you all Good luck!
EDIT: Just to be clear, for your entry to count I need you to give dialog for both the thought Bubble and the Yellow caption box.
1: “The doctor says my lips are yellow from jaundice!”
[Fortunately, the Purple Wanker brought an orange!]
2: “I-I just don’t feel-FRESH!”
[The Goblin follows the fish smell!]
3: “I just laid 700 eggs in a web ball!”
[The Green Goblin arrives too late!]
1. “Oh, my God, he had TP stuck to his pants again!” She wonders where in the world did he get TP that as musical scales on it.
2.”Does he really think that I can not see him outside the window.” One should never hover outside a girls window holding their pumpkin.
3.”Holly crap, did I really get that drunk last night.” One should never drink so much on New Years, you might wake up wondering what you did with the Goblin at the party.
“He’s right behind me, isn’t he?”
Yes, yes he is.
1. With her oncoming migraine, she walked right in front of the exit to the Villain Express Goblin Slide.
2. She knew that stolen pumpkin paint bomb would turn everything it touched the most AWFUL shade of neon pink any second now . . .
3. She knew no one would ever break her out of the tower, to be her Sir Shrek, and fix her hideous enchantment . . .
“If only he’d quit it with the pumpkins, already!”
Folks I need dialog for both the Thought Bubble and the Yellow caption box. Anyone who forgot one or the other can resubmit thier entries with the additional needed dialog.
**If he thinks I’m going to the prom with him on his air-glider, and dressed like that, he’s outta his mind.**
THE GREEN GOBLIN DOES SPIDEY A SOLID
**Why do I have the feeling that I’m going to die today?**
THE GREEN GOBLIN WAITS FOR THE INEVITABLE
thought bubble:”oh, my head! what is that smell? i feel nauseous!”
caption:”preceded by his signature gas assault, the evil Captain Flatulence flies toward her”
“Holding in your gases all day really takes a toll on a girl. Now, where did i put my tape recorder. This one might make my top ten farts list.”
In the years to come, none of them would ever mention the incident.
“Oh PLEASE let this new guy be less weird than my LAST blind date.”
Caption: Little did she know…
*Dah! forgot the thought bubble–edit.
1.”Owwwwww!” With her oncoming migraine, she walked right in front of the exit to the Villain Express Goblin Slide.
2. “FUCHSIA. Poor thief . . . ” She knew that stolen pumpkin paint bomb would turn everything it touched the most AWFUL shade of neon pink any second now . . .
3. “I’ll be stuck here, FOREVER!” She knew no one would ever break her out of the tower, to be her Sir Shrek, and fix her hideous enchantment . . .
Thought balloon: What the- Get out of my head, Deadpool!
Caption box: Geez, okay! Sorry.
Thought balloon: At least things can’t get any worse.
Caption box: Really? That’s really what you’re going with?
Thought balloon: In her anguish, she began to narrate her own life.
Caption box: In her anguish, she began to narrate her own life.
1) “Green scaly purple man… green scaly purple man…”
– Despite her best hand gestures, Ms. Stacy could not achieve a Vulcan mind meld!
2) “My Muse has abandoned me. All I keep seeing is Green and Purple, yuck.”
– Gwen suffers yet another failed attempt at devising an original color scheme for the spring line of StacyWear.
3) “Oh, God, here we go again. Didn’t he take the hint from my last text?!”
– Desperate for a date, the Green Goblin swoops down with yet another chocolate-filled pumpkin for a disinterested Gwen.