Well it's been a while since my last caption contest however it time once again for you to provide me some replacement dialog. Your challenge this week is this!
As normal you get Three (3) entries each and all entries must be in by Tuesday August 20th to be considered. Good luck everyone
I know they are. I just don’t care.
1. No, he goes by Nightwing now.
Hey, it’s not like I have to worry about catching a cold while crime fighting.
1. “Because anything you can do, I can do without powers.”
2. “Actually, my staff is keeping my eyes at the perfect tactical level.”
3. “At least your belt’s not holding up your thong, Kara.”
1) “dont look so miffed! i’ve known your secret identity the whole time!”
2) “are you seriously not worried about when you fly–like people below you…?”
3) “that’s a nice–um–insignia you’ve got there…”
hah i totally just farted
1. Yeah, I did just get a job in the TSA.
2. Everyone thinks my dad could totally beat your cousin.
3. We are so much more popular than you guys. Our logo is much bigger than yours up there.
1. Yeah, when’s the last time you were in a movie?
2. French fries.
3. And, leader of the Teen Titans…
“I know what I’D be looking at if I had x-ray vision.”
“She digs me”
1) I’d tap this, wouldn’t you?
“I admit it: she fills out spandex better than I do.”
World’s finest, indeed……
1.Time to see if I got the Wayne charm
2. My place or yours?
1.Wanna go to dinner sometime?
2.Seriously, you like, wear that while fighting crime?
3. Awesome insignia. 3D!
They’re nice, but you’re not Power Girl…
Ever think about fighting crime in Gotham instead of Metropolis?
So you think you could set me up with Wonder Woman!
1. …Your X-ray vision on? Hope so
2. Man of Steel…was not inspiring
3. Shouldn’t we do a vs film too?
I’m feeling inspired by the new trailer for Kick Ass 2 with this one:
“Hit Girl wishes she were me.”
1. You didn’t know we’d be facing the Tickler?
2. Holy ABS-solutely Supergirl!
3. NO-ooo-oo! Skorts can look grown-up!
I can really see what makes you super!
Would you like to come back to the bat cave?
Yeah I said it, Beiber is a douche and I stand by my word.
I just saved a bunch of money on my RobinCycle insurance by switching to Geico!
So what if I stole Green Lantern’s mask and Justin Beiber’s haircut?