Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
At least you wouldn’t have to take your shoes and jewelry off.
I actually have this issue. I remember thinking it was really funny because Cat Grant (The lady in pink on the left) was ripping on Supergirl worse than Rush Limbaugh rips on Democrats. Cat really seemed to hate Supergirl almost as much as Lex Luthor hats Superman so Supergirl pointing out Cat’s “modifications” was hilarious.
It would be very funny to see this from a male perspective. (Keep the “banana in your pocket” jokes to a minimum.)
And the art actually reflects the gag: Cat really looks plastic, while Supergirl is clearly not.
Fortunately, lead is never used directly touching the body. A Code Black will never get by her!
I wasn’t aware that Silicone was a ‘weird plastic’… Cat hasn’t been getting her implants from Lexcorp, has she? No telling what kind of stuff THOSE guys might stick in there! 😉