(From "Spotlight Comics" number 2, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
No, that’s SCALE the wall. Who could enjoy the feast as well otherwise? Take the city by storm. Eat well, partygoers.
What strange hold does this green granny panties wearing king have on Octomom’s children?
“Rise, valiant Octo Men” was enough to knock me out.
Since this is old enough to be within the range for public domain, I wish we could see the whole story here. Unless that would cause Mystery Science Theater-level chaos.
“And be careful, they dug holes around the place to keep us out, don’t fall into one or you’ll never get out.” XD
Man, those sea monkeys get vicious when they’re neglected!