Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Meals are a lot less fun when you can communicate with them telepathically
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
I really hate when DC writers use this stupid gag.
“Look! It’s Aquaman! And seafood! And he doesn’t want to eat it because it’s a fish! And he’s a fish! Get it?! GET IT?! GEEEEET IT?!”
Aquaman refusing to eat fish because it’s “like cannibalism” is like Wolverine refusing to eat hamburgers. Because, Wolverine lives on the land, right? And cows live on the land too, right? So it’s just like cannibalism, RIGHT?
I don’t think this is a cannibalism joke, I think it’s a “He lives in the sea so he probably eats seafood ALL THE TIME, thus serving him seafood at a restaurant on the land would probably be disappointing for him” joke.
Yeah, that’s what I’m getting from it, too. The “what a change” line is definately sarcasm at eating the same thing he ALWAYS eats. When you live in the ocean, seafood’s pretty much your only choice…
I have to share this from Aquaman #1 from last year. http://simplydcu.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/aquaman-1-pg13.jpg?w=666
and his reasoning here:
is this just before he goes all one-handed antihero?
Im sure Batman would eat a bat on a drunken dare, or Hawkeye might even enjoy some nice bird. I wouldnt mind seeing Catwoman lick some…oh nevermind 🙂