Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Meanwhile Kevin Conroy is climbing up the side of the building
This is hilarious!
This is why people like Malcom Reyno-I mean Nathan Fillion so much. He can make fun of himself and geekdom with such ease and yet still be cool.
Damn! I was going to post that exact comment! 😉 😀
If only they had cast Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan / Green Lantern!
“Don’t be a douche and open that door.” I can’t wait to use that line.
Holy midlife crisis Batman!!…funnyfknsht!!!!!