Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
A super power we all have, but rarely use
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
“we rarely use [it].” Sad, but true. 🙁
“Common Sense: so rare, it’s a goddamn superpower”
This is why I often prefer to call it, “GOOD sense.”
That reminds me, there’s a Deadpool game coming out. Here’s the (NSFW) official trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBMf7AgICiw&feature=colike
Common sense from this guy, nah, awesomeness and laughter, yeah!
I think I’ll pass on common sense advice from Deadpool.
Mark Twain used to say, “I always call it Horse Sense, on account of how it’s nowhere near common enough!”
“It says my creator is a complete and total f*****g dumb*** who can’t draw worth anything!!”
Tingling, huh? Does that mean you know it’s asleep?