Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Truth to power, baby!
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
I assume he’s just killed Beast and is wearing him as a hat, and has now killed Wolverine with his ‘sword’. Damn, I’m glad I don’t read X men
this is deadpool kills the marvel universe am i right? ugh x infinity.
How many times will they try and kill Wolverine before they realize he can’t be killed? Doesn’t even make for a good story because you know he’ll come out on top.
*Cough* Phoenix *Cough*
Not to be confused with popular news tragedy coverage, whose mutant power is “ease of expression and proliferation.”
Delivered without any hint of humor whatsoever.
Deadpool’s really been lame since Cable & Deadpool got cancelled. Makes me sad.
Yeah, this seems to be more of a Ryan Reynolds inspired Deadpool, who doesn’t talk a mile a minute and crack jokes, but is more just laid back and “sarcastic”.