Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
With toy planes, a boomerang, and an epee?
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
oh, for pete’s sake!
dont even see daredevil on there!
The original Daredevil is the one on the far right with the blue and red. He came before the Marvel version in the red tights.
This looks both ridiculously silly and ridiculously awesome at the same time. I want to read it!
And you can, at http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=11755 !
Actually, all of the Golden-Age era panels are from issues freely available at the Digital Comics Museum. So if there’s ever one that strikes your fancy you can get it there.
Hitler’s face reminds me of the animated skits from Monty Python. Coincidence? Definitely
is this when Hitler was filling in for Andros?
Actually, for a “Hero x battles Hitller” cover, you can’t beat Captain America:
Has anybody noticed the guy with the yellow trunks & red tights has “SS” on has uniform! HMMMM! I didn’t think the Waffin SS wore red tights.
I’m diggin’ that spiky gold belt. Also, boomerangs are awesome.
Yeah, I was gonna say I was waiting for the Monty Python foot to come down and crush the whole scene.
I think someone braught back that belt in the 90’s
@ Rich Willett: That’s Silver Streak, even though his costume contains no silver and no streaks, and if you’ll excuse me for being a grammar Nazi about Nazi grammer, it’s spelled “Waffen.”