(From "Prize Comics" number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Why has he got one of his horns for a nose?
Yah–he might get stuck in the floor.
“Way to go, jerkwad! I haven’t saved in the last hour, now I’ll have to redo the whole thing over again!”
“And it was my best plan for taking over the world ever, too. Last time I get my minions from that temp agency down the street. Sheesh!”
“I lost my .sol! I knew that I should’ve gone with text backups!”
Yep, we know what that’s like. Most awesome HM creation ever then “ZAP!” Flash update kills ya. ;p
I wonder if you need an adapter to run your death ray on Jupiterian power.
I have a hunch that sreet he got his minions was Sesame Street!